Burn It Down

The morning after the wedding, Roxy, Nadia and Claire all met Noian at the command center of the mothership. Blade, şoc, Blaze, and Archer were already there. The Yautja hadn't rested at all the previous night. The women were also pretty sure they hadn't eaten anything for over 24 hours. Yet they didn't seem any different. They were already in their armor, and also armed. Without a doubt şoc was the most intimidating one. He was lean like Blade, but taller. Also his waist was smaller, but his chest was broader. He was easily seven feet, eight inches. Blade was seven feet, four inches. Blaze was seven feet and five inches. Archer was the shortest although still huge at seven feet and three inches. After a little bit of research the ladies had found out that şoc was known as an Elite. In other words he was older, more experienced, and more skilled than their Yautja Boyfriends. It made them realize even further they barely knew anything about him, which made him scarier. Noian cleared his throat and the women all snapped out of their thoughts. "Are you quite done staring at them?" He questioned. The girls nodded quickly, embarrassed. "Then listen. As usual you will all have an image of the building. Your task is simple. Infiltrate this building, find out exactly where they are keeping the Kiande Amedha. Then burn it to the ground. Humans and all. If the serpents have been transported elsewhere, or if they are housed elsewhere, then you must find them and destroy those areas as well." He said and he looked at the females. "Can you handle that?" He questioned. The girls were uncertain. They understood the serpents needed to be stopped. But there were hundreds of people in that building. Most probably oblivious to the dangers their bosses were subjecting them to. "...Do we have to kill all of them..." Roxy said quietly. "Yes." He said bluntly. "But what if they are innocent? What if they have no idea that those things are in there and what they're doing?" Roxy argued. "What if none of them are?" Noian fired back. "But what about the ones that are!?" Roxy kept pushing. "We take no chances. Someone in this building your emotions may feel is not a threat can easily become one. Whether that be because they injure one of you, or because they restart and finish what we are trying to stop. You don't know so why take unnecessary risks." He said simply. "And why take lives unnecessarily!?" Roxy continued to urge. "If these few hundred, can save thousands or millions... Wouldn't you prefer that to sparing these and then losing ten times as many?" Noian replied in an even tone. Roxy clenched her fists. "If you cannot accomplish this task, then you do not have to accept this task. It will happen regardless if you accompany them or not. But I warn you. Mate of my son or not. Do not compromise this mission." Noian warned. Roxy bit her lip, but she nodded. "Is there any among you that refuse this mission?" Noian asked looking at the females. No one said or did anything. Noian nodded. "Then depart." He said. The Yautja dipped their heads, and the girls mirrored the action.

They didn't take Blade's ship this time. Instead they took one that belonged to şoc. Naturally şoc was the pilot. This ship was larger than Blade's. It probably had something to do with him having higher honor than Blade based on what they knew of them. All Yautja were donning their masks now. The ship was cloaked as it always was. Even şoc had piloted the ship to their destination without any sort of map. "Activate your armor." Archer said. The girls did as he said, pressing the button on their gauntlets. As usual the armor encased all three girls. Archer placed his hand on Roxy's shoulder. She knew he was trying to comfort her, but she was still bitter. şoc landed in a safe location a few miles away as usual. The Yautja typed in their gauntlets and then all four disappeared. The girls pushed a button on their gauntlets, and they disappeared as well. Once everyone was cloaked, the group of seven exited the space ship. şoc typed into his gauntlet and the door closed and sealed. The ship also powered down. Together the group made their way to the building. The four males scanned their fields of vision. Security was tight, and cameras were everywhere. But they didn't seem to be anything more than regular cameras, so the Yautja would still be invisible even to the monitors. However, as thorough as they were, they still had a device to scramble everything. The three males and their mates all scaled up the side of the building to the rooftop. Meanwhile şoc placed their device behind the main camera in this region. Pressing a few buttons in his gauntlet again, they could see the exact moment all the lights on the cameras went out. Meaning they were no longer on and recording anything. Next he made his way to the main power generator. Pulling out another fancy device he attached it to box. He pushed a button on the device and blue lightning cobwebbed out. He stepped back as the grid sparked and went dark. The building went dark as well.