Bad start of the day

It was a "normal" day at the 6 family house. Emily, who was wearing pink pyjamas saying "dream tight" in white was eating cereal, Liam, who was wearing a white marvel pyjama shirt and sagging bottoms was also eating cereal, Lilac, who was wearing just a white t-shirt and pants was eating eggs and toast. Mason and Iko were eating just bacon and eggs.

"Hey! Have you guys seen that one video of that man eating a watermelon fast?" Liam asked, "No, and I never will" Iko replied, the 13 year old was wearing a light red t-shirt saying blocky biggest fan and pyjama bottoms. "I wanna recreate that! It looks so cool!" Liam said, "why the fuck will you?" Mason said, the 15 year old was wearing his black hoodie from yesterday. "Mason! No swearing at the dinner table!" Alex said, "Also why are you wearing the hoodie you wore yesterday?" Alex asked. "Because I want to 😏" Mason replied.

"Lilac don't bring your electronics while eating!" Alex said. "Look dad the new cookie run update came out okay? Now pass that kid his watermelon." Lilac replied.

After breakfast and trying to stop Liam from choking they had to get ready to get a new family dog (which will be explained in chapter 4) (also sorry if it's kinda short ;-;)