Run all you want

Alex walks down to the living room completely tired and notices Mason completely up on the couch completely attached to the phone

"What are you doing up this early?" Alex said wiping the crust out of his eyes. He was wearing a nightgown with a white shirt and blue pants

"My girlfriend told me to be up at this time.." Mason snickered, he was wearing a black tank top with saggy bottoms.

"Alright..? Well I gotta wait one hour until everyone gets up and ready, we have somewhere to go" Alex said completely hinting something to Mason.

"And where's that?" Lilac came down the stairs, she was wearing a white baggy shirt with South Park pj pants holding toast in her hand.

"How did she get toast- ah whatever." Mason mumbled

"Okay fine! I'll only be telling you two, we're going to a mall" Alex said

"Really? That's lame" ANOTHER voice can be heard from the stairs, Iko came down, she was wearing a pink top and pleaded red pj pants.

"Lame? Imagine all the South Park stuff in there!!" Lilac argued

"Of course it's lame!! No blocky stuff? It really is." Iko argued back, "besides that's your stupid interests not mine!!"

"Call it stupid all you want but your gonna regret it once we come back!!" Lilac shouted.

"Does the really have to happen this early in the morning?!" Alex mumbled, face palming while standing next to Mason.

2 hours later

"Agh, Why is it taking sooo longggg!" Liam complained completely bored, he was wearing a blue shirt and grey bottoms.

"Well altleast I don't talk about interests I don't like!" Emily replied, side eyeing Lilac, who was talking about South Park the entire 55 minute ride. Emily was wearing a pink top and a white skirt with shorts underneath.

"I can agree honestly, that shows been taking over her god damn brain!" Iko agreed, she was now wearing a white saggy top and blue pants.

"Finally we're here..." Alex said while sighing in relief, he was now wearing a black jacket with a black top underneath and gray pants.

After shopping for 2 hours, they went home

"Yes!! More South Park stuff!!" Lilac said while stimming intensely, she was wearing a South Park shirt with Kyle on it and black trackbottoms

"So what are you gonna do?" Iko questioning the thing Lilac said that morning.

"Ohh yeahhhh, about that, hey Emily!!" Lilac shouted to Emily, "It's gonna be a double wedgie since you guys talked shit about my interests!"

"But lemme put all this stuff away" she said, rushing upstairs while giggling.

"Okay now I- wait.. where are they?" Lilac pondered in confusion

Iko and Emily were hiding behind the couch, "see! Told it would work!" Iko whispered to Emily until,

"Oh, trying hide, weren't you~?" Lilac said

Before Iko could even speak, Lilac grabbed her underwear from behind and yanked it, showing red coloured panties,

"H-hey!" Iko said, obviously annoyed

"Oh god!" Emily thought before rushing upstairs, only to be found by Mason, who was working with Lilac for this,

"Run all you want, but you'll still get yanked!" He said while laughing intensely

Mason was ment to pull Emily by her undies but failed, accidentally pushing her down the stairs causing Emily to shriek while cry.

"Shit!" Mason thought to himself "I'm so fucked..."

"What was that?!" Lilac asked, letting go of Iko, causing her to slam on the floor. "What did you do?!" Lilac running towards the stairs finding Emily crying.

Iko laughed at Mason and Lilac, "That's what you get you two shits!"  Before running to Lilac

"Fuck!" Lilac screamed in her mind before Iko grabbed her panties and yanking them showing white pantsu with Kyle broflovski prints

"Get off me you little fuck!" Lilac shrieked trying to get her off

Lilac finally pushed her off, "this is not over haha!" Iko laughing, before running to her again but this time pantsing her showing the panties on full display.

"You little fuck.." Lilac said, pulling the bottoms back up then picking up Emily to her room while Iko is chasing her.

"Heh, surprised I wasn't the blame" Mason thought while laughing.

"Get back here you little Kyle Fangirl!!!" Iko screaming at Lilac while she was trying to take care of Emily.

"What do you even want!?" Lilac shouting at Iko after being annoyed at her.

"Y know I'll just say after you take of Emily ig.." Iko mumbling

After Emily was token care of, Lilac asked what Iko wanted.

"Oh yeah this!" Iko pulled Lilac to a big crowd outside, "don't tell your gonna- H- HEY!!!!" Lilac shrieked after being pantsed again.

"Lol is that Kyle broflovski?"

"HAHAHAHAH SHES ZO ZILLY XD"

"Heh, nice *takes picture*"

They were all heard from the crowd, "AGH, EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Lilac shrieked at them while pulling her pants up while blushing from embarrassment.

"Those bastards.." she thought.

"Hah, don't be a pussy Lilac" Iko replied.

"Shut up..!"