Family Chaos pt 1

It was an "average day" in the 6 Family house as always, Alex was finishing his fourth coffee of the day, Emily playing some roleplay games on Roblox, Liam playing the XBOX, Iko Watching BFB only to see blocky, Lilac playing cookie run while listening to her iconic miku playlist and her feet up on the dinner table and Mason texting his girlfriend, nothing can go wrong right? Right? Well.. you're wrong.

"Hey! I have an idea! A sinister idea.." Mason thought. He turned his phone off, ready to start some chaos. His plan was to start family chaos (*cue Peter Griffin saying "Haha! He said it! He said it!"*) by that I mean, turn Liam's Xbox first, Say Blocky sucks to Iko, Do nothing to Emily YET, exit Lilac out of cookie run, and that's how you start chaos! (And maybe make Alex mad a little ->-)

"Heyyyyy Liam so I was wondering if could.." Mason was cut of by Liam saying "if you could what?" "Well.. TURN YOUR XBOX OFF MUHAHAHAHA!" Mason said as he pressed the off button on Liam's XBOX. "Hey! What was that for?!" Liam was then cut off by Iko saying "Come on I'm just in the mood to hurt somebody! (Reference to one of blocky lines)"

"Shut up! Nobody likes blocky anyway!" Mason said, trying to make Iko offended easily, which he did. "What did you just say?!" Iko said, in a very offended tone, "oooooh~! Someone's triggered~!!" Liam and Emily said both together. Iko ran to Mason, ready to dig him in the face but just to be wedgied by Mason, her red underwear with blocky on them were on display.

"Hey! Let me go! Right now! Or I'll... kick you in the nuts!" Iko threated, that didn't effect Mason at all, "oh really? Than try it then!" Mason, who was gonna know his next move, let go of Iko, she then fixed her panties. Iko tried to kick him, only for Mason to catch her leg and push her in the dinner table, causing Lilac to trip of the chair she was sitting on.

Lilacs phone fell with her, almost causing it to break, her AirPods unplugged from her phone causing the music that was playing on her phone to blast out loud. Which made Emily and Liam cover their ears and say "Agh! The noise!". "Look what happened!" Lilac shouted while lowering the volume of her phone, "Agh.. I'm not in the mood to deal with this..." Alex said, he was too tired and let the situation run longer.