Chapter 12

*Holly's POV*

Dessie has been in the bathroom for a long time now. What is wrong? I know the TV had stupid rumors but would they hurt Dessie like that? She's strong when she wants to be, but she can break easily.

I plopped down onto the couch and stared at the bathroom door. I heard vibrating on the table and I saw Dessie's phone. I grabbed it and saw there were Twitter mentions. 

The things people said about Dessie... It's just... Wow...

I don't know what they are talking about! Dessie is beautiful. Those bitches don't know what they are saying.

I take my phone from my pocket and get on Twitter. 

I had a ton of mentions, but they weren't as bad as Dessie's.

@DecktheHolls- I can't believe you guys are saying these things about @DessieTheNinja. How dare you! Are you actually going to believe the TV? 

I had to do something. How could I not? This just wasn't fair on her. I mean, this has happened before...

I heard the door creak open to see Dessie standing there. I jump up and engulf her in a bear hug.

"I...I am so sorry Dessie... They are wrong you know."

All she does is nod and head to her bunk. Where were the boys? Surely they knew what was happening?

I got changed into a tank and boxers and crawled into my bed. I know I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep. I felt too guilty.

Sighing, I got up and walked over to Niall's bed. I shook him awake.

"Niall... Get up!" I whisper-yelled. I doubt he knew what was going on, so I just decided to tell him. I don't really care it was 3 in the morning. 

"Wha..?" he says, opening his eyes. 

"Get up Niall, now..." I said, my words thick with worry. I think he noticed and sat up.

"Okay, I'm up. What is it?" he said rubbing his eyes. I think he looked pretty adorable when he was tired.... Ahem... What? I need to go to a therapist or something...

"I need to talk to you about something. Come on." I said already walking to the lounge.

*Niall's POV*

What was that girl's problem? It was three in the morning. Eh whatever, she sounded worried.

I followed her into the lounge, to see Holly sitting on the couch with her phone in her hands.

"Here, look at this." she told me, handing me the phone. I sat down next to her and scrolled through all the Twitter feed.

What the hell? No way are they saying this stuff about Dessie and Holly.

I balled my hands into fists and stared at the phone.

"No way are they saying those things." I said.

"You better believe it Nialler." she said, sighing.

I logged into my Twitter account and tweeted the millions of fans.

@NiallOfficial- I can't believe I'm calling most of you my fans. @DessieTheNinja and @DecktheHolls are beautiful. Also, they are our new stylists! #DessieandHollyareBeautiful (A/N I know you aren't allowed to have tweets this long. Oh well! Let's just pretend shall we?)

I'm going to speak to the boys tomorrow, or today actually... Because it's now 4 in the morning.

I heard sniffles coming from next to me. I turned to see it was Holly. She was crying?

"Don't cry. We'll get this sorted out. They are wrong. You are beautiful and so is Dessie." I gave her a  huge hug and she burried her head in my chest. 

I never expected her to cry. She seemed so strong... I guess you can't judge a book by its cover. That's what the fans are doing....

"I'm sorry..." she said. 

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I'm supposed to be the bodyguard and here I am, crying." she told me.

"Bodyguard or not, it is ok to cry. Crying doesn't mean you are weak, it means you care." I told her as I rubbed soothing circles on her back. She seemed to relax more.

Soon, her crying was replaced by soft snoring. She fell asleep in my arms... should I be happy about this? 

Let me think... YES. Ok, I admit it, even though it hasn't been very long since I've known her, I think I'm starting to get feelings for her...

WOOOO! I updated! Your welcome. :D Thanks for reading and I hope you like this! Sorry if there are mistakes...

Anyways, I LOVE YOU MY SUNSHINES! Heidi will update next. YAY! I hope you enjoyed the drama. :D

~Grace