Chapter 2

YOOO! Grace is here! It is the even chapter so I get to write! Sorry, Heidi isn't writing this one. Readers: Awwww. It's ok you guys! She will be here next chappie! Well LEGGO! BYEEE

Holly's POV

"SO GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUTTA MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD, I DON'T, I DON'T, DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING AND YOU'VE GOT THAT, ONE THING!" I shout at the top of my lungs while jumping on my bed.

"HOLLY! SHUT UP OR I'LL DUCKTAPE YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" my older brother, Luke, yells at me from his room across the hall.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" I shout back.

"NO THANKS!" He shouts back.

You see, I have a black belt in karate and I could kick my 3 year older brother's ass. Actually, I could kick all of yo asses right now if I wanted too, but it wouldn't be that fun without my best friend, the actual girl that isn't a drama queen and doesn't take hours on getting ready to go somewhere, Destiny Jones. I'm Holly Williams by the way!

She's great. She is a tom-boy which I am completely fine with and she is a black belt in karate like me. I'm not a tom-boy, but I'm not a girly-girl so I guess I'm just a normal girl. I mean I wear makeup, but just mascara and lip-gloss that's it. My signature hairstyle is a side braid and I don't give a shiz about whether these shoes match with these pants or whatever. 

"HOLLY GET DOWN HERE! DESTINY'S ON THE PHONE!" my mom shouts. There is a lot of shouting in my house. Oh well... I don't know why Destiny would call our home phone, when I have my cellphone. Eh, she's strange. I run down the stairs and grab the phone from my mom.

"Dessie!" I said. Dessie is her nickname that I call her.

"Hey, Holly! Guess what?!" She says, practically screaming. Ow...

"What?" I said. 

"Ok, so I already told your mom and she said you can go, but you know Paul?"

"PAULIE!!! Is he there? Say hi to him!" I say. Paul was awesome and yes, Paulie is his nickname.

"Yes, he's here. He asked me if we would like to be One Direction's body guards? Cuz, you know, we can kick people's asses!" she says. I scream into the phone once I heard. Ok, so I like 1D way more than Destiny, but I've always wanted to meet them. It would be awesome to be their bodyguards.

"But, we are going to be bodyguards in disguise. Our disguises are we are going to act like 1D's stylists!" Stylists? What! Hold the phone. No pun intended... hehe I know nothing about fashion or hair, only that you have to brush and wash your hair regularly and that it is a good idea to where clothes that are comfortable and that fit.

"Wait, stylists? I know nothing about fashion or hair!" I said.

"Relax! I don't either. It's just our disguise and we don't have to actually be a stylist." Phew! Good. That would be a disaster.

"Awesome! I'm so in! When are we leaving?" I ask her doing random karate moves. It's something I do when I'm excited and pumped.

"Tomorrow, for 6 months." Tomorrow?

Wut.

I hope you like it! I don't know why, but I was laughing while I was writing this. I mean I know this is supposed to be a humor novel, but I didn't think this was that funny. Let's just say I laugh easily. I hope you like it! The next Chappie will be written by the lovely Heidi! Woooooo! She's awesome.  I'm awesome. We're all awesome. :D

Byeeee my homies!

~ Grace the hippie.

Peace out! (Pun not intended. I have a lot of those!)