15.

I sat in bed crying my lungs out, while punching my pillow.

"FUCK YOU!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"YOU CUNT!"

"BITCH!"

"ASS HOLE!"

"FUCKING DIE ALREADY!"

"I HATE YOUU!"

I shouted out in my cries, as I hit the pillow. Then Finney and Gwen burst in.

"Y/n what's wrong?!" Gwen rushes to me.

"Gwen.." I hug her immediately, she doesn't say anything but hug me back.

Finney comes over and hugs me as well, comforting me.

1 week later...

I sat in bed miserable, my hair was a mess, I look like a dead person that just came back to life, I basically look like shit.

"Y/n you need to eat something." Finn says.

"I'm not hungry!" I look at him.

"Oh my god y/n look at your legs they look like a tooth pick!" He says, showing he was worried.

I didn't say anything and looked down. I look at him again as he pecked his head at me to eat.

"Fine!"

____

After more crying I decided to finally freshen up, and go take a shower.

After showering I picked out my outfit.

After done getting ready, I walked out as Finney and Gwen's eyes widen

"What?"

"Nothing just that we haven't seen you like that in a minute." Finney says.

"Oh please, it's only been a week." I roll my eyes.

"Let's go to the mall, I'm bored." I say.

"Um yeah sure, what are we gonna do." Finn asks.

"Shop, eat. What else blake?" I perk up an eyebrow and walk by them.

___

After getting to the mall we walk in and look around as I felt my anxiety kicking in.

God what's wrong with me.

I shrugged it off as we began to walk in and out of stores.

"Are you guys hungry already?" I ask them.

"Yea we are!" Finn and Gwen say.

I wave them over to follow me to the food court.

Once getting over there we sat at a table and began taking votes on what we want to eat.

I look around as my smile faded away quickly, I felt myself began to break down.

"Y/n? Hey what's wrong?" Finn says.

I didn't look at him as I looked at the thing that was making me trip out.

Robin.

He was standing right there, next to a girl. They were laughing and smiling.

"Oh my god.." Gwen says as she sees what's happening.

I felt a tear run down my cheek, then Robin and I make eye contact.

His smile also dropped, he looked at the girl then me. I could tell he was saying no or something.

I got up and stormed off as I hear robins voice call out my name.

I ignored him and kept waking away with Finney and Gwen comforting me as I cried.

I then felt someone grab my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

I turn around seeing Robin standing there. I swing my wrist out of his hand and scoffed.

"Y/n please let me explain!" He starts.

"Finn, Gwen can you wait for me at the front of the mall." I say turning to them.

They nod softly as they gave Robin a disbelief look and walked away. Leaving Robin and I standing there.

I cross my arms and knitted my eyebrows together, giving him a anger facial expression.

"Are you gonna say something?" I tilt my head.

"Y/n.. I never cheated on you." He says.

"How could you even say that Robin! Their was a girls perfume, jacket, a bracelet. Even a fucking picture of a girl kissing you."

"Y/n-"

"Don't! Don't you dare say my name. I have been through enough with my last ex and I don't want anymore problems. Why can't you just admit it Robin!" I look at him in disbelief.

He looks down as I could tell he began to cry. I look away and shake my head.

"I never cheated on you.." He whispers.

"Why can't you admit it Robin! There's literally proof right in your fucking room!" I felt a tear run down my cheek.

He stayed silent as he softly cried.

"I can't do this anymore, goodbye Robin." I say as he looks up, then I walk away.

I broke down immediately as I walked away.

Robins pov.

Why won't you believe me..

The end.

Y'all ik some of you, or maybe all of you hate me for doing this but I got a surprise.

There's gonna be a second book. So stay tuned, and ty for the love and support for reading my story.

Second book coming soon!!!