1.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Finn, yells at you.

"FOR FUCK SAKES FINN!" I shot back and sit up, groaning.

"Wake up, you got 5 minutes." He walks out with his backpack.

I jolted up, going to wash my face. Afterwards I changed.

I walk out with my backpack, seeing Finney, and Gwen on the front porch waiting for me

"Finally!" Gwen, throws her hands up.

"Shush. Let's go." I shushed her, putting my finger up.

She rolls her eyes, then we started walking. We heard people chanting 'fight!' In the front of the school.

"Oh we gotta see this!" Gwen drags me in the crowded people.

We see moose, Finney's old bully. Arguing with a cute boy. He had a bandana on, with a necklace, a muscle shirt with a pair of jeans.

"I'll pound you like a nail!" I hear moose yell.

"Do it then!" The boy shots back.

With that moose swinged at the boy, causing him to duck then punching him in the stomach. While holding his stomach, he managed to kick moose in the face.

The boy then threw moose on the floor, getting on top of him punching him over, over, and over.

"Holy shit!" I yell putting my hand over my mouth.

"Get em, Robin!" Gwen yells.

He then drew blood on his face, but kept punching him.

"Alright, let's go." Finn grabs us both pulling us away.

"Holy shit! That was moose!" Gwen exclaims.

"Yes, I saw." Finn says.

"Didn't he beat the shit out of you?" I ask him.

"Y/n!" He groaned.

"Sorry." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Who was that kid though?" I ask Gwen.

"Oh that's Robin Arellano. He's the good fighter out of the whole school." Gwen exclaims.

"He's cute." I looked straight forward.

"Oooo, somebody is crushing." Finn smirks, while nudging me.

"Do not! He's just cute. That's it." I shooed away the conversation.

They both laughed, as we walked in the school.

We dropped Gwen off at her class, then me and Finn went to class. We had first period together.

I saw him keep glancing at his crush. I smirked while chuckling a little.

The bell rang, we met up with Gwen. We walked through the hallways till a group of boys eyeing Finney.

"Hey Finney." One of the boys speak up.

Finn began walking faster going to the boys restroom. Then the boys entered behind him.

"Shit! Those are Finn's bullies! Let's go get Robin!" Gwen speaks quickly.

She drags me through the hallway as I spotted the familiar boy who beat up moose.

"Robin! Finn is in trouble, his bullies entered the restroom with him. He needs your help!" Gwen pants.

"The fuck." Robin said, he entered the boys restroom as we waited outside.

Robin's pov

I walked in the bathroom, seeing the 3 boys who stood in front of Finn. Then glanced at me.

"Dipshits, move." I growl.

They moved quickly, I went over to the sink next to where Finn was standing.

"Hey Finn, what's happening?" I glance at him real quick.

"Nothing, just going on, going on you know." He gulps while still staring at the 3 boys.

"Mhm, moose got some damn sharp teeth." I stated, washing the blood off my knuckles.

"My knuckles were bleeding out, in first period." I turned off the water as the 3 boys began walking away.

"Wait." I stopped them, by speaking up.

"Fuck with Finn again, I fuck with you." I informed them, as I grabbed paper towels.

"You can leave now." I look at them as they stood there, then scurried out.

Y/n's pov

We waited in front of the boys restroom, then seeing the 3 boys scurry out.

They glanced at me and Gwen, we gave them a sarcastic smile before flipping them off. Then one of the boys started walking up to us.

I leaned off the wall I was resting on, meeting face to face with one of the boys.

"What are you gonna do boy? Bite me?" I spoke up, snickering.

"Trust me, I can do a lot more than that." The boy spoke back.

"Do it then." I tilted my head, as he stepped closer.

Then Robin and Finn came out.

"Aye, fuck with them too, para que veas lo que pasa." Robin steps closer.

The boys then scurried away.

"You gotta stop taunting them." Robin chuckles.

"It's fun." I admit.

"I've never seen you before. I'm Robin Arellano." He takes out his hand.

"Y/n L/n." I shook his hand. He gave me a small smile. I gave him a smile too.

"Well cya later! Finn and Y/n." He smiles again before walking away.

"I like him, he's nice." I nodded at Gwen.

"Yep, people think he's scary. But he always had reason why he fights people." Gwen informs me.

"He has a good heart." Finn smiles.

"Yea, he's cool.." I look down, before smiling by just thinking about him.