6.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Surprisingly, I woke up to it.

I never do.

It also woke up Finney, and Gwen. I took a shower, since I had the chance to. Then changed.

"You guys ready?" I ask them both

"Yea let's go." Finn, and Gwen say.

The whole way we talked and cracked jokes.

"Sooo, you and donna??" I put my arm on Finn's shoulder, perking up an eyebrow while smirking.

"Shut up!" Finn slaps my arm while covering his face, lmao he was blushing.

"You need to talk to her!!" I exclaim.

"No way, I would never have the guts to talk to Donna." Finn shakes his head while chuckling.

"Your wack." Gwen rolls her eyes.

"Well this is my class! See you guys!" Gwen smiles before walking in the classroom.

___

The first 10 minutes in first period, the counselor came in.

"The principal wants, Y/n L/n." I perk up an eyebrow before noticing Finn, and Robin looking at me.

I sighed, before getting up and walked down to the office.

I walked in seeing Gwen there too. What is she doing here?

"Have a seat, miss L/n." One guy says.

I sat down next to Gwen before looking at the principal confused.

"Y/n, this is detective Wright, and his partner." The principal says.

"We wanted to know, what you guys know about the disappearance of Bruce Yamada. His sister claimed you told her you had a dream about Bruce." Detective Wright, starts.

"Why? It's just a dream." Gwen looks at him confusingly.

"So why am I here." I sit up.

"Because, you are her cousin and aren't you friends with Amy?" His partner says.

"We have homeroom together? Why is my little cousin in the office that's what I don't get." I said, getting irritated.

"Because she told Amy Yamada that he was taken. She saw him get taken in her dreams." Detective Wright speaks up.

"We also found 2 balloons at the scene of Griff's disappearance.

"And we don't release those informations." His partner looks at me.

"How did you know about the balloons?" Detective Wright sits up.

"I didn't." Gwen says.

"I'm gonna ask you again, how did you know about the balloons?" His partner looks at Gwen.

"What aren't you telling us Gwen, and Y/n." Detective Wright says.

"Either theirs leak of the department, or-" he gets cut off.

"Or what? She's the grabber!" I said irritatedly.

"No-"

"You think I kidnapped vance hopper last spring? Is that it?!" Gwen sits up also getting irritated.

"Vance got held back twice." I started.

"I've seen him fight. Trust me, he kicked the shit out of either of you blind folded!" Gwen continued.

"Gwen watch your language." The principal said calmly.

"Yea she took him down cause obviously she's the grabber." I said sarcastically.

"You dumb fucking fart knockers." Gwen and I said at the same time.

"Gwendolyn Blake! Y/n L/n!" The principal said angrily.

We both rolled our eyes.

"Gwen.. Y/n... What aren't you telling us." Detective says calmly.

I look at Gwen as she softens her face.

"That sometimes my dreams are real." Gwen fiddles with her fingers looking down.

____

Afterwards the bell rang meaning it was time for lunch.

Finally 3 period is over.

I went to lunch alone since I went to the restroom. I saw a group of girls standing by the locker, realizing it's the girls that tried to jump me.

I roll my eyes realizing it was them. I felt their eyes burning on my face. I gave them a look before smiling sarcastically.

I got to the cafeteria seeing it's a disaster as always. I look around seeing Finn, and Gwen looking at someone.

I followed their gaze as my eyes met with Robin..? With Emily. My heart dropped seeing them sitting next to each other while laughing.

I clenched my jaw tightly, putting my hand into a fist. I zoned out on looking at them both not realizing Finn, and Gwen were in front of me.

"Y/N!" Gwen shakes me.

"Huh? Sorry." I say as I rubbed my arm.

They both sighed, they knew I wasn't okay.

"You okay?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah.. Are they a thing." I kept staring at Emily and Robin.

"I don't even know... They have been laughing this whole entire lunch time." Finn shakes his head, glancing at Robin.

Robin seemed to notice me as his smile faded away. I could tell he whispered my name, I rolled my eyes as I stormed out of the cafeteria with Finn, and Gwen behind me.

"This is so stupid." I said, angrily.

I had the urge to punch something, but I tried to keep my cool.

"Y/n.. Forget about it. You can do way better." Gwen puts her hand on my shoulder.

"How could he do this.. He showed me a lot of signs. I don't get it Finn.." I sighed looking at Finn.

He sighed, and looked down. They both hugged me as I hugged them back.

I saw Robin rush out of the cafeteria, he immediately spotted me and softened his eyes.

I kept my eyes knitted together in anger, I could swear my eyes turned red at some point.

"Y/n I-" Robin started.

"Don't even. Go back to your little girlfriend Arellano." I cut him off.

Finn and Gwen gave him a disappointed look before shaking their heads.

"Please it's not what it looks like!" He begged.

"Yeah right, then what is it?" I stepped closer to him.

He held his mouth open as if he was gonna say something but couldn't.

"That's what I thought." I glared at him, before looking at him up and down then scoffed.

Finn, Gwen, and I then walked away from Robin leaving him standing there.