8.

"What do you want Jordan?" I spoke up.

"I want you." He plastered a grin on his face.

Robin held me tighter by my waist as I felt his body heat up.

"Well that's not gonna happen. So deal with it." I say sarcastically.

We both walked away as I felt Jordan's eyes burn in the back of my head.

"Is that moose?" I question pointing in the distance, outside of school.

"Is that finney?" Robin looks at me.

"Shit." We both say before rushing over.

We see moose holding finney by his collar, gwen was getting held back by mooses girlfriend?

"If you don't get your fucking FILTHY HANDS OFF MY COUSIN I SWEAR TO GOD." I spoke up as their mouths stopped yapping.

"Or what?" Mooses girlfriend snickers.

"Oh you really wanna go there?" I began getting closer as Robin held me back.

"Let go of her!" I knitted my eyebrows together.

"No." She says.

With that I punched her in her nose causing her to bleed and fall back.

I pulled gwen, then I looked over at moose still holding Finn.

"You too fuck face." I growled.

Moose immediately let go of finney before running off with his girlfriend.

I hugged Finn right away.

"Are you okay?" I look at him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Glad you were here." He smiles.

"You okay Gwenny?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I hate that bitch." She rolls her eyes.

"Yep, you guys gotta be careful." I look at them both, as they nodded.

"Did you both work things out?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah, actually were dating." I smiled as Robin smiled too and held me by my waist.

Both of their jaws dropped.

"FINALLY!" Finn exclaims.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Gwen exclaims too.

Robin and I laughed before both smiling at each other.

___

"Love, we have to get home already." I say to Robin.

"Already??" He whines.

"Yess my love, I'm sorry but my uncle Terrance gets mad." I sigh as I held his cheek.

"Okay fine, call me when you get home." He kisses me immediately, we held it for a few minutes.

"Y/n we have to go!" Finn complains.

"Okay!" I pull away.

I look back at Robin and kissed him again before hugging him.

We then left.

____

Once we arrived to the house, uncle Terrance was in the kitchen waiting.

"Gwenny. Why did the police come to my work today." He asks immediately wipping out his belt.

Me and Finn gulped hard taking a few steps back.

"I-I don't know." Gwen stutters.

"I'm gonna ask you again." He demanded.

He then pulled Gwen and started hitting her.

"DAD STOP!" Finn yells.

"YOU STAY OUT OF IT!" Gwen cries out as he kept hitting her.

"STOP TERRANCE!" I yell.

"YOU TOO YOUNG LADY! UNLESS YOU BOTH WANT AN ASS WOOPING!" He yells back.

At this point Gwen kept crying as he kept asking her questions while hitting her.

It made me and Finn's eyes tear up.

"HIT ME AGAIN! AND I'M DROPPING IT!" She holds the bottle of vodka in her hand.

"You drop that, I'll bear ur ass twice as harder." He flinches at her, making her drop it.

He then groans angrily throwing her to the floor and started hitting her over and over.

"NO! STOP!" Me and Finn yell as Gwen keeps crying.

___

After that happened we went to the room as Gwen leans on Finn's shoulder with tears in her eyes.

We stayed silent the whole day. Finn and I were angered. Gwen was upset and scared.

All we could do was watch television or eat ice cream.

I soon then went on my phone, completely forgetting I was supposed to call Robin.

I still didn't call him, after what happened. I just went on social media and scrolled.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier, then I just let sleep take over me..