Wedding and crest

*2 months later*
Jade POV
My mum and one of my aunts where helping me get ready. I was so not ready of this, my dad was on baby sitting duty. We done my hair, makeup and now we were getting my dress on.

My mum was crying, she was happy

My mum was crying, she was happy. First Rosalie was going to walk down the isle with Carlisle then me. I walked down the isle with my dad, both Emmett and Rosalie where at the alter. I saw so many familiar faces, Once I got to the alter we all grabbed hands. The priest started talking.

*skipping the priest's long speech*

"Jordan Lincoln do you take Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen as your Partners"

"I do"

"Rosalie Hale do you take Jordan Lincoln and Emmett Cullen as your partners"

"I do"

"Emmett Cullen do you take Rosalie Hale and Jordan Lincoln as your partners"

"I do"

"You may kiss your partners."

We then kissed each other, everyone cheered. As us 3 linked arms and we walked down the isle. We all had photos taken together before I got changed into a shorter dress. We decided to each do our dances first,

Me and Emmett's first dance

Me and Rosalie's first dance

Then Carlisle kind of took me away, "Jordan" "yeah what's up?" "I just want to give you something to welcome you to the family," he gave me a ring, "this is the family crest. This is to formerly welcome you to the family Jordan, it's great to have you here now." "Thank you Carlisle" I hugged him, then ran off to get changed. I got changed into a shorter dress, I walked out to Emmett and Rosalie. I picked Liam and Greyson up, one on each hip. Emmett took Liam while Greyson was hungry, he soon started to pull on my dress, I kissed Emmett's and Rosalie's cheek, "I'll be back, Greyson is getting hungry." Rosalie smiled, "do you need any help?" "Uhh yeah please could you burp him afterwards please?" "Of course, Emmett are you alright to stay here," "sure" he went to the rest of the family. We walked up to our room, she shut the bedroom door. I pulled my dress which means both of my breasts where shown. My breasts have grown by about 2-3 sizes, soon enough Greyson latched onto my nipple. Rosalie soon started to stare at my breasts, I chuckled, "liking the view Rose" she turned her head away, once Greyson had finished. Rosalie took him to burp him. While I slipped my dress back on, we danced the rest of the night away.