Pregnant

A/N they've had sex before

Jade POV I woke up early so I had enough time because Em and Rosalie where picking me up at 7:30

Jade POV
I woke up early so I had enough time because Em and Rosalie where picking me up at 7:30. I smiled at both of them when they arrived. Em soon pulled me into a kiss which I was fine with, it soon got very steamy. When I pulled away Rosalie looked jealous so I turned to her "ohh baby girl I'm not going to leave you out obviously." I moved to her and started to kiss her she put her hands on my neck mine went to her waist. "happy now baby" she nodded we all got into the car. As soon as Em parked the car. I opened the car door and sprinted to the bathroom to throw up. I could guess what was wrong, simply because I've missed my period. I felt a hand on my back, straight away I could tell it was Rosalie. "Baby you okay?" "Can I tell you something?" "Of course" "I think I might be pregnant" she screamed in joy and hugged me. She was so happy. We walked out of the bathroom to Em, I just hugged him. "I heard what you said and I'm happy are you happy?" I nodded. The rest of the Cullens walked down the hallway, I hid in Em's chest. Rosalie rubbed my back "let's go get you a test yeah?" I nodded Em laid his hand on the middle of my back and I held Rose's hand. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. We walked back out to the car. When the rest of the Cullens stopped us. Edward looked sceptical "where are you guys going?" Emmett looked and me and I nodded "we think Jade is pregnant." The boys and Bella looked shocked and Alice looked like she already knew. We walked passed them and got in the car this time. I sat in the front, while Rosalie got in the back and Emmett was driving. He had his hand on my thigh. He pulled up at a corner shop. Me and Rosalie went in and grabbed 3 different types of pregnancy tests, we paid for them and got back in the car. Emmett drove to the Cullens and I went to the bathroom and peed on 3 of the test's. We waited a few minutes and checked the tests. They were all positive. Emmett hugged me and picked me up. We were all happy, I hugged Rosalie.