Birth

Jade POV
I woke up in the middle of the night to some pain in the lower area of my stomach. Emmett had gone hunting I was now over 9 months pregnant I was a week over due. I grabbed Rosalie's hand and gasped in pain "Jade is it time?" "Mhm I think so, I don't know" she started shouting "CARLISLE" he came rushing in "yes?" "We think she's having contractions" "Jade are they lasting about 30-70 seconds and coming every 5-10 minutes" I nodded. "Then yeah there contractions, let's get you downstairs into my office" I nodded "Jasper can you come up here?" He came running up "yeah?" "Can you go behind Jade and put your hands underneath her arm pits and when I say 3 you need to lift while Jade pushes on mine and Rosalie's arm okay?" I nodded "1....2...3...Go" we were able to get me standing. "Can someone call Emmett please?" Jasper volunteered to. I had stop for a few seconds as another contraction came. Once it had passed Rosalie and Carlisle supported me down the stairs. I cried in pain. Emmett came bursting through the door "I'm here baby, I'm here." I smiled thankfully then my water decided to break.Carlisle just picked me up and sped to the office "is it okay if I remove your undergarments?" I nodded " I need to push Carlisle" he lifted my hips to take my underwear and shorts off. Rosalie and Emmett where now in the room. I gripped onto their hands and hard. "Jade when your next contraction comes you need to push okay" "okay" the contraction soon came. I squeezed Emmett's and Rosalie's hands as hard as I could. "Jade your crowning just keep pushing." I kept pushing "Jade I need you to stop pushing so I can make sure the umbilical cord isn't around his neck." He checked and gave me the clear to continue pushing. Rosalie kissed my sweaty forehead. Once the first baby was out. We had already picked out the names so he was Liam Hale-Cullen. Alice took him so I still had my two lovers with me.

Carlisle smiled at me "you done fantastically but there's a second one coming." "Oh god yeah" I soon started pushing again. This baby was more stubborn then anything. But after a bit he came out and in honour of Carlisle I decided to call him "Greyson Carlisle Hale-Cullen." Carlisle's face lit up "seriously?" I nodded he looked so proud. Alice gave us Liam and left the room with Carlisle. "This is official I'm not doing that again, Jesus that hurt." They both chuckled and kissed me. Rosalie was so happy so was Emmett "daddy Emmett that has a ring to it" he laughed so did Rosalie. I sat up with a bit of help, I was breast feeding both of them. Once they where done I was able to fall asleep.