Before the Game

???: Oh? It appears someone has decided to spy on me

???: Oh? It appears someone has decided to spy on me. Not to worry, you can't do anything about it.

 Not to worry, you can't do anything about it

Beelzebub: Why hello there. No need to introduce myself. Anyways, I have come up with an idea to escape the abyss. Keep reading to find out my brilliant plan.

ON EARTH, OUR WORLD

Me: Oh man, that looked fun. I wonder how much I like the game if I actually played it. The playthrough made it look fun and the boss looked like a challenge. Fuck it, I'll buy it. Oh, whats this? Purchase with new updated edition? Sweet. Click!

After clicking, my laptop shutdown. Then I got a weird feeling in my head, then felt myself fall and then blackout.

Beelzebub POV

Good, good. They have found someone. Now to wait.

My POV

When I woke up I saw a bunch of robed freaks.

Me: What the fuck is this? What am I doing here?

Robe 1: You have been chosen to bring The Great Fly to our world.

Me: What? I? Wait.

I looked at myself and saw I was animated. 2D hand drawn and everything.

Robe 1: To answer any possible questions you may have. You are now in a different world. One you know as Helltaker. You have been, what was the word again?

Robe 2: Isekai'd

Robe 1: Yes, that. You will be trained in the art of dark magic to free The Great Fly from her prison.

I took that in. On one hand, I always wanted to be isekai'd. One that's not too dangerous or has a high chance of death. Also one where I get superpowers. That's pretty cool. And I'm technically an adult, so going off on my own is something that's expected. Mmmm, hold on.

Me: Can I send a message to my family back in my world?

Robe 1: Yes, she has given you a way to communicate with your loved ones.

Me: Ok.....thanks.

Makes sense, keep me happy so I'll do their work.

Me: Soooo...let me get this straight. Beelzebub has given you knowledge on magic to isekai someone and also magic to teach me. All just to free her?

Robe 1: Yes.

Me: Why couldn't you free her with that magic?

Then a portal appeared.

Beelzebub: Hello.

Me: I, uh....wha?

Beelzebub: To answer your questions. Only Lucifer's magic can free me since she's the one who trapped me. And since your from another world, you're capable of handling more powerful magic than someone from this world. And don't worry about your friends and family. You can contact them whenever you like. Like how I'm talking to you right now. Through a portal.

Me: Ok, that's pretty cool. Wait, they can't enter, can they?

Beelzebub: No, that was a one time thing that can't be done again.

I nodded, good to know. I wondered if my phone still works. I pulled it out and tried to call but it didn't work. The internet worked fine though. So guess I was on Beelzebub's side. Well time to learn some magic.