ERRANDS/CLEANING (pt.2)

Norphia POV:
________________________________

As Amethyst clicks 'Resume episode' , I pull the covers over the two of us. I turn my back to other side of the couch while overlapping my thighs with hers .

'Her thighs are cold' I thought ,good thing I'll be able to warm her up ,with the blanket And my thighs.

I look over to the large television on the wall ,my hands laying on the inner part of my thighs.
We lied there for a few minutes before I saw
From the corner of my eye ,Amethyst slowly reach her hand to place on mine. As she did so ,I feel my face heat up with joy ,I cracked a small smile in honor of her soft hands...

But then I burst out laughing due to how that action made me cringe.

I took one last moment to look at her as she looked back at me,And we both Kept laughing until our stomachs started hurting.

-   -   -   -   -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

In around the middle of episode 8,I've already shifted to a position of which I was getting a little too comfortable.

Amethyst was laying comfortably spread out from head to toe on the couch ,with the back of my head on her stomach as she played with my hair.

Everything was silent.

We were extremely close ,which made me heat up even more .The feeling of her touch made me feel as if I was melting against her.

Her thighs gently brushing against the sides of my arms, her fingers slowly leading down to my shoulders ,fiddling with the thin straps.

I began to close my eyes.

Just before I fell asleep ,I decided to change my position. I flipped my body to lay against Amethysts chest ,so I was comfortably closer than before.

Her breast are so firm.. I thought ,I wanted to lightly squeeze them, but that would be extremely awkward. Instead ,I slid my hands under her,(on her upper back.)As she did the same to me ,pulling me closer. .Her soft hands lead down to my waist ,where my waist-beads lay loosely across my stomach and back.

She began to play with the beads instead ,twisting the star beads around on the adjustable string, her fingers taking detail of every differently shaped bead.

"Black ,gold, and green"

Amethyst whispered quietly into my ear ,looking down at the beaded string ."Mhm.."
I hum, drifting asleep as her cold ,slim fingers still wandered around my waist.

(If you didn't realize, Norph is wearing a spaghetti strap tank top which kind of fits her like a really short crop top with some black shorts.Amethyst is wearing a laced ,sage green ,satin top,Which showed most of her cleavage and her stomach,and the shorts she was wearing are really tight and short 😊)

Kinda sexual , huh?💀

OK IM DONE!

________________________________

Amethyst POV:
_____________________________

I watched Phia's eyes close slowly as her grip on me loosened .As she did ,my eyes shifted to every last facial feature on the girl.

She had fresh beauty marks almost everywhere. There's one her jawline ,her left cheek ,her neck, and just above where her tank top leads down to...The rest of her body. My eyes stayed fixated on her chest watching as it rose
up and down— damn that makes me sound like a horny old man..—

anyway...after I left my perverted state of mind, I grabbed the remote from the crease of the couch and turned the T.V. Off ,and slowly lifting Norphia up ,strapping her arms over my shoulders and putting her legs around my waist in order to carry her to the bedroom with ease.

It took about 5 steps to get Norphia and myself to my bedroom ..well. .our bedroom.
I lied her down on my bed since I really didn't want to have to pull the pull out bed from under the bed.

(That's a whole bunch of beds and pulls💀)

After I lied her down ,I went back into the living room to fold up the blanket, and put it back where it was (in my closet)

When I was done ,I went back to the bed and completely collapsed beside Norphia, soon later ,I fell into a deep sleep.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Panting,I walked along a path that I couldn't visualize.My body forcefully moving on its own.
My ears ringing,and my head throbbing...A headache or maybe even a migraine that I wish I could escape from,Along with a voice that rung over and over again in my head.

It was a female voice...a voice I never wanted to hear again.
It's a shame to say that this voice was familiar to me.

She was the absolute last person I ever wanted to see ,hear, or even breathe the same air as.

This unidentified 'woman' was what others would call ,my mother.

Sure , she may have birthed me, but she most definitely did not raise me ,or any of my siblings at that.

A good mother would support their kids dreams ,help them through their struggles , comfort and protect them at any cause,but thats not what Saia chose to do,Saia chose to be the shittiest alcoholic mother to exist.

Do I appreciate her will of keeping us 4 children under her roof ? Yes. But do I appreciate the hell she put us through under her roof..?Hell no.

And again ,comes the voice.

It was telling me that I was a mistake..and the result of a broken condom.

Honestly,I find the condom insult kind of funny..
Even though it's probably the saddest thing to be said to a 12 year old child , but at the time,me being in the 7th grade,I couldn't give two shits.

I was taking care of three of the other rats..or Children while my 'mom' went out drinking and getting shit-faced with older men for pleasure and money.

Not to mention the fact that when she came home,I was blamed for not being able to keep the house perfect even though there were 7 year old twins and one 4 year old that I had to feed,and teach all day.I even had to walk to their school when all my classes were finished to pick them up.

I carried the whole package,Saia didn't.And because she didn't,she shouldn't be banging on my front door at 6:38 AM.