CUTS AND FALLS

3rd person:
________________________________

Norphia had already borrowed some of Amethysts clothes and showered.When Norphia got out,they talked,and got to know each other.

They asked each other questions like 'what's your favorite color?' 'What do you like?"And other shit that apparently matters in life.

The answers to those questions were: Norphia:sage green, Amethyst :Dark purple
Norphia: Fashion Amethyst:food(and girls,duh)

There were obviously more questions than that ,but they were more of those 'you don't wanna know..' questions.

They both got a snack, Lied down,watched some tv, and got ready for bed.
________________________________

Norphia POV:
________________________________

"Hey...you still awake?" I asked,tapping Amethyst on the shoulder lightly."Yea..why?.." She said,she sounded tired,I'm pretty sure I just woke her up,well now I kinda feel bad.."Sorry if I woke you up..but do you have any Tylenol.?" She turned to face my way."yeah..they're in the bathroom,top drawer on the right.."Amethyst said tiredly.

I get up and walk to the bathroom ,using my flashlight since I don't want to wake up Amethyst with the ceiling light.As She said,I go to the top drawer on the right and open it,rummaging through the drawers, I get cut by something.I put the cut finger in my mouth to at least ease the pain."Awe fuck.." I whisper,shaking my hand.I heard the bed move , so I opened the door a little bit to see amethyst standing on the bed .

"What the hell are you doing..?"I ask."Struggling to turn up the fan.."I heard Her quietly say,while she's almost falling off the edge of the bed."do you need help?"I walk out of the bathroom ,still bleeding."no thanks phi,I'm fine"she says,strain in her voice."alright!" I still don't believe her so I'm gonna try to help anyway : )
________________________________

Amethyst POV:
________________________________

"Alright!" Was probably the last thing I heard before I fell,well..I ALMOST fell at least that was before 'Phia decided it was good idea to act as if we were in a Wattpad story and catch me..(*cough* *cough* U ARE *cough* *cough*)

Anyways that's kinda all for right now,trust me I know I suck and I also know I was better at this MONTHS AGO.