TALK..(NV)

12 . 15 . 2023          FRI.         IH3ARTK0MI

TALK. (NEW VERSION)

...

Norphia POV :

...

After Amethyst and I got back from the ice cream parlor, we headed to our apartment complex, And as soon as we entered through the front door, Amethyst plopped herself on the nearest couch, not even bothering to take off her shoes.

I held one hand on the wall, and slipped off my sneakers with the other.I watched as Amethyst positioned herself to lay on her back, staring at me with her dark eyes.

her wavy-curly hair layed perfectly around her head, causing me to look away, smiling like a dumbass.

I sat down at the end of the couch she was laying on,and she put her feet on my lap.

"I can't believe it's been a month already, and we haven't done shit."

I giggled.

"Well we're alive..that matters right.?"
I shifted my body to face her,crossing my legs between her side, and the crevasse of the couch.

"Sure, if you think of it that way. It's not always a great thing though, you suffer more when you're alive, you feel every emotion there is."

I frowned, it makes me a little upset that what she's saying is true,but I couldn't deny,this girl is fucking deep.

"Hm..I guess" i get up,and head to the room,And Amethyst asks where I'm going

"to shower." is all I said,before shutting the door behind me,and grabbing clothes to do as I said.

I went in the bathroom and closed the door.

Before setting my clean clothes on the counter,I turn the knob on the shower wall to hot,and undressed,staring at myself in the mirror.

My eyes examine over my own body,Stretch marks,dark spots,cuts on my thighs,and stomach.

Damn,I wish I had Amethyst's body.
She's slim,she has smooth,pale skin,with no incorrections.

She's beautiful.

And sometimes,I would rather be her than be with her.

Maybe I want both.

But both of which I can't have.

I know she doesn't see me that way.
I know she doesn't like me like I like her.

She makes it clear.
There's absolutely no signs.
She acts of a friend,nothing more nothing less,and a caring neighbor.

She doesn't want me.

Not with these chubby proportions.

Thighs thicker than pillows.

dips in my hips like bumps in a road.

short legs,like two stubby,wide logs holding up a house.