10

Great balls of fire

Diana smiled as she saw Carole made her way to her. "OH SWEET DIANA!" She exclaimed. Diana smiled, she ran into Carole's arms and held onto her. "Oh it so good to see you again!"Diana exclaimed. Diana looked up and saw Bradley in Goose's arms. 

"Oh my... goodness. Bradley." Diana said as she pulled away from Carole and made her way to the little boy. "My goodness gracious, you have grown so much not to mention you look like your father." Diana said. Nick and Carole smiled at each other.

"Now did you miss me?" Diana said which caused the boy nodded his head which caused the woman to smile. "Glad we are on the same page because I missed you and your mom as well." Diana said as she took Bradley from Nick's arms.

"Well you aren't getting him back." Pete commented. They heard Bradley giggle in Diana's arms. "He really does adore her." Nick said.  "She will make a great mom one day." Carole said with a smile.

Steve and Anna made their way to everyone. "Steve!" Nick called out. "So this is the Anna you have been talking about." Pete said. Anna smiled at everyone. "Steve talks a lot about you especially Diana over there." Anna said as they looked at Diana, Who was enjoying Bradley. 

Diana made eye contact with Anna, shock hit her face. "Wait... your Anna?" Diana questioned and she nodded. Diana made her way over with Bradley still in her arms. "It's so nice to finally meet you." Diana said as she pulled her into a side hug. Anna giggled. They pulled away. "So what are we all doing?" Diana questioned.

.............

"Shake my nerve, rattle my brain.... too much love drives a man insane! You break my will, what a  thrill, Goodness gracious great balls of fire." Goose sang to Bradley. Diana smiled. 

"Maverick and Steve, would you two go fetch him, doesn't he ever embrass you two?" Carole asked Steve and Maverick. "Goose, hell no... well there was the...."  Maverick said but Carole jumped in. "Admiral's daughter." Carole said as Anna widened her eyes and Diana chuckled at the girl.

"What?" Maverick asked surprised. "He told me all about that time you went ballistic with Penny Benjamin." Carole said as Charlie, Anna and Diana chuckled. "Did he?" Maverick questioned. Carole chuckled as well. "That's great..." Maverick said. "He tells me all about all of them Maverick." Carole said. "That's Goose for ya." Diana said and Carole nodded. 

"How my little angel Goose goes home early for church and you ... you always go home with the hot women." Carole said. Steve shook his head. "Thank goodness you have nothing to expose me for.... DIANA DON'T!" Steve exclaimed. "Wasn't planning on it." Diana said. "Yet." Anna said. Steve looked at his girl. "I like her, need the tea spilled, just ask." Diana said and everyone chuckled.

"All right thank you Carole and Diana. Steve and I are gonna embarrass ourselves with goose for while." Maverick said as he and Steve got up then went over with Goose and Bradley.

"So Diana, Goose tells me about you and Iceman." Carole tells her. Diana looks over at Goose then back Carole. "Does he now, geez Goose you love spill it." Diana said. "He's happy for you sweetheart. He see you beam up when you two are around each other." Carole said. "Well, we have another date tonight." Diana said as her cheeks began to redden. 

Carole jumped for joy while Charlie and Anna giggled. "Third one isn't?" Carole questioned and Diana nodded. "That's amazing, given taken what's happened in the past." Carole said and Diana sighed. 

"Yeah but forget them pain in the butts, Carole Tom is different from any guy that I have seen in the past, very respectful and quite a gentleman... not to mention I am cooking tonight at his place." Diana said.

"Yep... yep... he's going to make you his... your cooking is amazing! Even Goose and Maverick hounds over your cooking, like they never shut up about how good it is... well I got room talk because I also love your cooking... Ahh, I just so happy for you." Carole said as Diana grabbed her hand and squeeze it.

"Thank you...it means a lot." Diana said. "Just always remember, Goose and I are here for you." Carole said. "Same with me." Diana said as they smiled at each other

Then Diana looked over at Charlie. "So you and Maverick." Diana said with brow rose at the woman and Carole looked over at the woman.

"We love to be able to warn you off about Maverick but we just love him to death." Carole said with chuckle as Diana nodded her head agreeing.

"I've known Pete for a lot of years now, I'm telling you one thing for certain, there are hearts breaking wide open all over the world tonight." Carole tells Charlie. "Why?" Charlie questions her. "Because unless you are a fool, that boy is off the market,  he is 100 percent, prime time in love with you." Carole said. Charlie smiled and the four of them looked over at the piano.

"Hey Goose, You big stud!" Carole exclaimed. Diana smiled. "That's me honey!" Goose exclaimed. "Take me to bed or lose me forever!" Carole exclaimed back. "Show me the way home!" He exclaimed.

Diana smiled at the couple. "I just adore these two." Anna said. "Who wouldn't." Diana replied with a smile.

The four women approached the piano. Diana smiled at Bradley on top of the piano as she stood next to Maverick.

"You shake my nerves, rattle my brain. Too much love drive a man insane. You broke my will, what a thrill... Goodness gracious great balls of fire!" Everyone sang.

.....................

Before everyone left, Carole looked at Diana who was walking to her car. "You have fun tonight Darling!" Carole exclaimed. "I will... I'll let you know how it goes!" Diana exclaimed back with a smile. "What's happening tonight?" Goose questioned. "Our Diana is in love." Carole said. He smiled as she smiled back at him.

"She deserves all the happiness in the world."