Extermination Of Villains ( Part Two )

- Villain League Headquarters

Since the Liberation Army's headquarters was attacked, this time the base of the criminals was also attacked because criminals should be punished.

Especially since their Boss Shigaraki who had been captured and the AFO who didn't move, they were like chicks without a mother's supervision and confused.

These criminals can no longer run away, now they are surrounded especially some low-level criminals have been overcome by these young people who are none other than Izuku's childrens.

Yuuka who was currently dragging the body of Giran who was unconscious from the hot kick from her feet, she looked around and it seemed that only a few ordinary criminals had joined Shigaraki.

"I expected something more here but all I got was disappointment" Yuuka tried to find some good villains to fight.

"Can't your brain only think about other than fighting? After a long time you look like Rito" A male voice replied.

Yuuka turned to her right "Come on Arthur, I just thought they were good enough to cause trouble but all I got were cowards hiding under someone's armpits"

Arthur Midoriya

A boy who is a little tall, handsome face, sky blue eyes, greenish yellow hair, short neat hair, wearing blue lens glasses.

Unlike his sibling, Arthur is usually a fairly calm person and prefers to save energy especially when fighting an enemy whose strength is lower than him.

It was proven by several criminals lying on the ground hit by large rocks, it didn't mean they died, only Arthur only intended to stun them.

"You think we can go back?" Arthur even thinks how they can return to their time.

Yuuka shrugged her shoulders and didn't really know "It's possible, I'm pretty sure dad will figure out a way especially if we're thrown into a time where our moms were still pro heroes"

"Okay, but where are our little Siblings?" Arthur was pretty sure that he was thrown into the past with his little sister.

Yuuka pointed at a door "they were sleeping there and Tsumireko was watching over them"

"Look, what I found in the basement of this place" A shrill new voice appeared and indicated a person.