Unexpected Arrival

- Japan, U.A Academy

In front of the school whose condition was half-destroyed there were great and young people trying to protect the place.

The famous Number one Hero Academy School in Japan which is currently being attacked by one person but with a very terrifying power and destroys everything around it.

Call it that person named Shigaraki Tomura, the boss or chairman of the Villain Alliance who is also the successor of the former number one villain, All for one.

Who is facing one of his nemesis, a young green-haired boy who is the eleventh Quirk One For All user, Izuku Midoriya.

And of course these two people who have conflicting Quirks are reunited to complete their respective tasks because this is the destiny of the Quirk user.

Before Izuku came, of course Shigaraki had attacked U.A first and messed up whatever he saw even Izuku's friends couldn't stop Shigaraki because of course he didn't come Alone.

With Noumu troops of various sizes and shapes that make things turn around, of course Noumu is not an easy enemy to overcome with a hard body that is immune to attack and has been modified.

Everyone tried to overcome the Noumu including the Pro heroes, but still their superior numbers made it very difficult for them to stop Shigaraki.

Including Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya's childhood friend who tried to overcome Shigaraki but, because their strength comparison was very far, Katsuki lost badly.

Before Bakugo's life was over, Izuku came at the right time and finally fought Shigaraki alone without anyone disturbing from either side.

For Izuku he often put Shigaraki in a corner but somehow the white haired man was able to overcome the problem even though he had to sacrifice a few things.

And of course after the battle for more than two hours it was already seen who would be the winner in this battle.

"Enough Shigaraki Tomura, give it up!!!" Izuku screamed out of breath and had severe wounds almost all over his body.

Shigaraki replied "That's a pretty good joke but, I don't want to go home in vain before you die" His body condition is the same as damaged and even lost his left hand even though he can regenerate later but, he's not using it for now

Izuku knows that he and Shigaraki have both reached their limit and even One For All's power has been used up 80 percent so this might be his last attack and defeat the AFO user.

Izuku clenched his right palm by gathering the entire OFA's Strength one hundred percent and most importantly was able to hit Shigaraki

Shigaraki felt a powerful aura full of explosions from the boy, he knew that if he was hit by the attack it would be over, it was a pity that his body couldn't move and he did everything he could to protect himself.

*Swishhhh!!!

Before Izuku stepped forward, a large black portal appeared right beside him, he knew who this Quirk belonged to but for some reason he had no intention of evading because he didn't feel the threat from the portal.