Polaris

"It isn't over until I say it's over!!" Roboco shouts as she reattaches her hand. Fauna lies on the ground for a second and twitches as she gets up
"H-How...!?" She groans. Roboco stares back With a Smile and laughs, "I can move the location of my energy absorbers, not to mention, I said before that my body was like one big solar panel, you may have been taking solar energy away from me, but like a plant, I too transform it into my own special energy, one that plants don't take from the sun so while you stopped my flow of energy from streaming in, I still had tones cooped up and the small amount of energy I took from your plants last second." Roboco explains.
Fauna gets to her knees and Roboco bursts forward, ramming her knee into Faunas face. Faunas head is thrown back and Roboco extends her leg lifting it above her head. Then she slams her foot down onto Faunas face. She then lifts her leg and with hydraulics, her foot rapidly extends form her lower leg repeatedly retracting and slamming down on Fauna. Then she unleashes one final stomp onto Fauna upper chest. Panels open and extend stakes to keep her in place, and more Panels open, engaging thrusters to blast flames onto Fauna's face. The clamps release and Roboco hovers, "now, I've got places to be!!" She shouts then suddenly she soars into the distance. Fauna lifts her body out of the small crater she's in and her flesh melts off of the side of her face to bone. She reforms her pulverized clothes and adjusts her bow. She grows a tree next to her and rips a large leaf off of it, places it over her exposed skull, and it morphs into flesh around the skull. Then she stares at Robocos contrail and disappears into the grass.

In the air, Roboco checks her maps, "Iris, where's the nearest and highest energy source?" She asks,
"The nearest is Las Vegas, but if you want to go further, Los Angeles." Iris replies, "I doubt fauna is gonna give us much time to think, I'm already headed in the direction of Cali anyway so LA it is.". She continues to fly along and she squints her eyes, "Tch... I guess I should've expected you were holding back... 'God'...!!!". Suddenly there's a shine and at an insane speed Fauna closes in on Roboco, spreading wings and clamping talons down on Roboco's arms, Her torso remains humanoid and does her head. Both faunas and Roboco fall to the earth at a fast speed. Her wings subside and her arms return, but her hands morph into a claws of a crab. They snap at Roboco's face but she moves her head to avoid them. One of her arms turns to a squid like tentacle and wraps around Roboco's neck, then a shell forms on it holding its position, Roboco struggles but can't move her head freely, and so, Fauna snaps at her again, "D-Dammit!! No other choice!!". Roboco's eye shifts and for a split second she slices through the claw with a laser.
Fauna draws her claw back branches extend from the wound to form a new claw. "Oh no you don't!!" Roboco shouts as she sends her laser at the shell wrapped tentacle. But, the shell reflects the laser slicing through Roboco's horn narrowly missing causing real damage. Roboco squints her eye as she focuses and fires the laser again. It reflects off the tentacle and is sent to the part wrapped around her neck, then it reflects off that and into Fauna's eye. Fauna flings her head back and both her arms return to normal as she holds her eye screaming. Roboco rotates her lower body and bends her legs, placing her feet on Fauna's back, Fauna feels a heat and quickly unleashes her talons then her arms turn to wings again and she hovers as Roboco continues to fall.
"After that scuffle your energy reserves are at 2%, normally you can fly for another 40 minutes before running out, but this energy isn't your normal, so you only have about a minute." Iris explains. Roboco turns to face the ground and sees a city, "Wait, did we make it?" Roboco asks, "we got redirected, this is San Luis Obispo." Iris replies. A small scope goes over Robocos eye and she looks around, she smiles, "this'll do..." she says as she soars toward the sea.

In the air, Fauna continues to hold her face as she pants, "D-Dammit!!" She shouts, she lifts her hand as the blood from the wound has slightly solidified, she peels it off her face. "I... actually sustained damage that hurt?! N-No... this is nothing!!". She turns into a swallow and holds her wings close as she plummets to the ground at insane speed. "I won't allow this to stop me!!" She lands on a tree and turns back to normal, ripping a leaf off of the branches. She placed it on her face to replace the flesh and she tears her eyeball out. Grabbing a small rock and placing it in her socket, turning it to another eyeball. "Never again." As she steps into a tree, but before she goes all the way in, something catches her attention. She look into the direction of the beach as she notices a bright light. Her arms turn to wings and she flies into the air to get a better view. Her eyes widen as she gasps. Her face turns to an angry one and she soars as fast as she can to the sea. But suddenly, a large pulse stops her in her tracks. She looks around as the pulse rips the ground apart and tears trees out of the ground, pummeling buildings and repelling clouds. She looks back to the light and notices a large facility on a rocky shore. And then...

BOOM

A pillar of flame erupts from the entire facility, the heat erupting into the air creating an upward draft, creates a storm and rains across the lands. The pillar subsides and the facility is covered in a flame. From the flames, a small figure rises. An aura of light bending heat radiates from Roboco as she stares down Fauna. She radiates enough of a charge and lightning strikes her, She reaches Fauna's altitude and smiles. Fauna's wings rip off her arms and form on her back as her arms return to normal and she bursts forward with a wood log extending from her fists and rams it into Roboco. It practically melts as it gets near Roboco and Fauna retreats. Roboco blinks forward and delivers a punch to Fauna's stomach and hits the side of her head with an elbow, then grabs her by the leg and smirks as she spins her around and Hurls her far away with enough force to keep her stunned for a solid 40 seconds. She opens exhausts and smiles.

"Tremble, oh Land, Sea and Air, I am your ruler... I am the High Priest of Holocaust, fired from the Sea... the days will be black as night, the sun passed away while the earth is cold as ice... I am Polaris...!!!!!"

Every panel on Robocos right arm opens as blue light radiates from within. She clenched her fist and her hair begins to rise, the wind howls as the clouds spiral above her. Thunder strikes as the rain evaporates to steam feet away from her. She draws her fist back and bursts into flames as she rockets towards Fauna. Her contrail burns away the trees, rocks, roads, and buildings below her as she enters Mach speeds. Her exhausts close as she draws nearer and nearer, The clouds above rip apart and the Earth Rumbles. She has Fauna in her sight just as Fauna opens her eyes she extends her wings but the high velocity she's in is too heavy. She looks toward where she came from and sees, dust and dirt rising as clouds split, oceans churning and mountains crumbling. She's finally able to slow her momentum but the moment she did, the next second, in front of her eyes, Roboco met her gaze with a twisted smile, and in front of her face her fist, Fauna doesn't have even the slightest amount of time to react. And Roboco's fists connects, a second passes and Fauna remains in the air, her wings vaporized and Roboco is behind her, with her fist extended. And In less than a blink of light, and explosion envelopes all of San Fransisco, rapidly expanding even further. From afar, the large hellish ball of flame glows brighter than the fading sun, and a shockwave sends water back for miles and miles, mountains crumble and even across the world, temperatures rise, Antarctica melts away and the entire Sahara turns molten. Seas evaporate and a large cloud of smoke, dust, steam, and anything you can think of envelopes the sky, blocking out the sun.