Awake

"this was fun... but I think I'm gonna put an end to this now.", Korone lifts her leg and prepares to stomp Kanata out, but Kanata let's out a shriek unleashing a large shockwave. Korone lands on her feet and slides back, Kanata continues to hold the shriek but it turns into a glorious high note and she begins to levitate out of the hole, she lands on the ground and stops the note, she opens her eyes and stares at Korone, "nice eyes, we're they always that blue?" Korone asks tauntingly, "So that's the kind of life you led, huh?" Kanata replies, Korone looks confused, "oh I get it, you're an Angel right? So your eyes let you see the life of anyone you look at, not bad!" Kanata looks down at Korones wound and grunts, Korone looks confused again but this time just engages.

"S'it just me or did Kanata change a little?" Baelz asks, "her demeanor seems more calm, and to think she'd care to peer into a human." Kronii replies.

"KORONE AND KANATA HAVE REENGAGED IN COMBAT!! KANATA DESTROYED KORONES' CONDITIONS, BUT THIS MAD DOG ISN'T BACKING DOWN!!"

Korone slides around Kanata again but Kanata keeps up and meets the blows with some of her own, and finally Kanata counters, she punches at Korone but Korone dodges, then Kanata stops her momentum and elbows Korone in the face, she cracks a smile and Korone notices "hoooo~ finally enjoying yourself?" She asks, "Shut up!" Kanata says while smiling.

"She's smiling?!" Fauna asks in shock, "Hm... I haven't seen a smile from her since before she was sent to earth." Reine says, "maybe she coming to her senses..."

Kanata grabs Korones forearm, "How's this?!". Kanata squeezes down in Korones arm, and absolutely crushes it. she lets go and Korone backs up hovering her hand above the dangling crushed arm, "God damn..!" She says and grunts a bit, "that looks like it hurts, want me to do the other one?" Kanata taunts.

Korone looks at her arm, she raises it to her face and bites down on it, ripping it off and spits it out to the side, Kanata looks in awe and gets a tad irritated, "Why the hell do you continue to fight!?" She shouts in anger, Korone grunts and looks up panting, "I guess I can't help it... if I quit now... I'd regret it for the rest of my life..." she replies. "A foolish way to see this battle." Kanata replies as she gets ready to attack.

"So why do you fight?" Korone asks and Kanata stares angrily, "You're having fun too aren't you...?" Korone continues and Kanata remains still. "Humanity are disgusting creatures. You primitive creatures should be exterminated, especially after the pain you put someone I hold dear through." Kanata shouts.
"I get it... so humanity sickens you huh...? Yeah, we're sick, proud, overly lustful, greedy, gluttonous, angry, jealous, and sometimes even a little too lazy... we're every negative word in every languages dictionary... But." Korone takes her hair ribbon and ties it around her arm, then tightens it while grunting, "We humans also have one trait stronger than any other, and that's love." She leans forward with tears down her cheeks, "oh please." Kanata rushes at her and the two begin to engage in combat, Korone begins with her one arm and begins to integrate her legs a lot more, she begins to increase her speed and Kanata matches it and the two constantly clash.

"THE TWO HAVE COMPLETELY BALANCED OUT!! EVEN WITH ONE FIST KORONE KEEPS GETTING FASTER AND FASTER!!"

"HAHA!! NOT EVEN BEING DOWN AN ARM WILL RESTRAIN THE MAD DOG!!" Coco shouts and Okayu cheers along, Kanata glances at Okayu and then Coco, her eyes widen and she suddenly stops responding then Korone kicks her in the chest, "KABEDON!!" Korone shouts and sends Kanata flying to the wall. Kanata falls out of the walls and onto her knees but continues to stare at Coco, she gets flashbacks of the dragons cave then all the memories of the thoughtless defense she provided to The dragons daughter came back to her and she realized that coco is the dragons daughter, she's been living among humanity for the last 40 years. Kanata snaps back and shakes her head then stares at Korone

"N-NO WAY..."

"Is she...?" Omega sits up. "I can't believe it..." Moona says and Mumei stands up, "she's... crying..."