Redemption

Valhalla about 600 years prior to current events

Valhalla is split into three regions

Valhǫll, a land where those who die in combat go to continue fighting as Valkyrie, these people are selected by Valhǫlls' ruler

Fólkvangr, a land where those who die in combat go to rest and reflect on their past along side other warriors

Heaven, a land where those who die by any cause outside of combat go to rest or return to earth as angels, doing the will of heavens ruler

The three regions each have their own royal family leading the region.

watcher of both Heaven and Fólkvangr, Himemori Luna
ruler of Valhǫll, The Royal Pavolia Family

A joyous Silver haired girl roams Heaven, she's called and reports to Valhǫll

Pavolia Royal Throne Room

"Amane Kanata..." a deep voice addresses, in front of him Kanata Kneels, "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Your Majesty." Kanata says while smiling, "I have selected you to be a founder of a new project I've been working on, I'll be sending you to the living realm of Midgard and you'll conduct some research, As of recent less and less people have been coming to Valhǫll or Fólkvangr." He says while taking a sip of wine, Kanata looks up at him, "Pardon my inquiries, but wouldn't that be considered a joyous change of pace? After all it must mean humanity is in peace, right?" She asks with a confused look on her face, the king looks back down at her, "Yes it indeed is, however I'd still love to understand the current situation, after all we may need to change our purpose, Valkyries won't be able to be created anymore if something like immortality was given to the humans." He says while looking at Kanata with a more serious expression, "I'm sure the council will have let us know of such a development thought right?" She asks but the king stands, "it's an order." He says coldly, Kanata quickly lowers her head again, "Yes, Your Majesty."

Thus Kanata was sent to Midgard and onto Earth, but as she looked around she noticed nothing of earth had really changed, wars still ravaged the planet and different species fought over land.

One day Kanata was exploring a mountain and found a large dragon, in her cave she bore large eggs and nurtured them carefully. Seeing as Kanata came to her conclusion rather fast she decided to hang around and watch over the dragon since she thought returning with such a conclusion at her speed would only make the like think she made it up to get home sooner. And so she continued to watch over the dragon.

One day a group of travelers approached the cave and one winded back her bow. Kanata knew as an Angel, she couldn't interfere with the affairs of man and beast, so she had to watch. One of the travels cast a rune In front of the others bow and their arrow turned to into a large ball of flames and shot at the dragon, the dragon went to stop the ball but it split into more arrows and instead of flying at her, they went for the eggs. Kanata couldn't hold her self back and immediately flew in, only being able to stop one arrow using her own body as a shield. The dragon then destroyed the travelers and flew towards their kingdom.

Straight out of the sky the dragon was struck by a large beam of light, and an infuriated King Pavolia descended upon the cave with Kanata inside, "You've dishonored your oath, for that you are to be punished by the forces of gods!"
Pavolia immediately engaged and Kanata defended the egg with all her might, until eventually, Pavolia fell to the ground defeated.

From then on, Kanata would remain in Midgard and watch over the child that the dragon gave life, and protect it. She didn't approach her however, she felt as if she failed to protect her mother and couldn't meet her eye to eye. Multiple attempts to retrieve Kanata and send her back to Valhalla were thwarted and eventually through years and years of fighting off even creatures of Helheim sent to defeat her, she grew worn and eventually all feelings had left her heart, leaving her as a mere statue to defend the dragons child.