|CHAPTER TWENTY|

*DAVE'S POV*
"Bro, maybe we should all go just go turn ourselves in. Us running from the police, it's just making shit twenty times worse."

Justin spoke up as Shooter was making sure my bullet wound wasn't getting any worse the next morning.

We ended up staying in a hotel just for one night, because we damn sure wasn't sleeping on the street.

"Really? That's your best solution, nigga? Just turn ourselves in, and then what?"

"We do our fucking time. Ain't nothing else better we can do. It's just getting worse by the day if we keep on running."

"Plus, we just need to get back anyways. This Nigga Marquise is after your damn daughters."

Shooter spoke. I groaned in pain.

Maybe these niggas are right.

Maybe the best thing to do is to just turn ourselves in.

There's no better option at this point.

I suddenly started to look around. I then noticed Christian was missing.

"Where this nigga Christian at?"

"I thought he was in the bathroom. CHRISTIAN! YOU AIGHT IN THERE, BRO?!"

Justin shouted out. After a few seconds of waiting for an answer, there was nothing.

Shooter suddenly got up, busting the door open. He seen that the window in the bathroom was open.

No way this motherfucker escaped..

"This nigga dashed on us! I can't believe this shit!"

Out of nowhere, there were massive bangs on the hotel door.

"OPEN UP THIS FUCKING DOOR OR WE'RE BREAKING THIS BITCH DOWN!"

"Yah niggas gotta go! Don't worry bout me, I'll be fine!"

"We can't just leave you here, Dave!"

Justin shouted. More bangs filled the hotel door.

"DONT EVEN BOTHER RUNNING OR TRYING TO ESCAPE! THIS IS THE SWAT TEAM!"

Fuck..

We're officially dead. We got caught by the SWAT team. It can't get worse than this.

None of us opened the door, so that's when they busted the door in and came into the room with all of their loaded guns.

"ALL OF YOU! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! NOW! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN ON THE RUN FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR TOO DAMN LONG!"

"Fuck you, you pig motherfuckers!"

Shooter went to pull out his gun, but they all started shooting at him massively, instantly killing him.

"Fuck! Not Shooter! Come on, man!"

"YOU WANNA BE NEXT?"