|CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
From New York to Los Angeles, it was.

Don't get me wrong, I feel the worst I ever have just leaving Alexis behind, and not knowing where Aniyah was.

But, to save my ass, I HAD to go.

It's just crazy how my New Year is going to start off.

Running for my life and trying to stay low key, to keep me and the guys safe.

Looking back now, I wish I would've left this life alone a long ass time ago. It's costing me everything.

Of course, the money is great. But I'm putting myself and everyone around me in danger.

My phone has been blowing up with calls and text messages from both Millie and Alexis. I've been blowing them both off, because I can't have neither of them knowing where I am.

I never even told Millie what happened, she just grabbed Kairi and Kobi, and I dashed.

"I still can't believe you did all of this shit, bro. You done murdered two niggas within three weeks, and you just let your girlfriend's daughter get kidnapped. Now, I have to leave MY girlfriend behind because of YOUR dumbass."

Christian said as the four of us were cornered off somewhere.

"Nigga, she ain't my girlfriend. She was CLOSE, but now with all of THIS going on? She's never gonna give a nigga a chance."

"You got that right. None of us can ever go back to New York, or we're ALL locked up. Right next to Clarence."

Justin spoke up. Shooter shook his head, sucking his teeth at us.

"You Niggas are really real life stupid. They gon find us whenever the hell we out. Leaving New York just gave them more time to look for us. All they Finna do is just send out a search party, and send out warrants for our arrest."

"You guys acting like this is all MY fault. We ALL in this street shit. This is just what the territory comes with."

"THIS IS kinda your fault! You literally murdered your girlfriend's baby father, and LEFT him right in front of your house! How fucking dumb can you be?!"

Christian shouted, him being now completely angry. Justin stood in between us, stopping a fight from breaking out.

"We gotta stick together, we all we got right now! Cut the shit!"

"Nah, I'm done sticking together! I'm so tired of Dave always acting like he's top dog, and like he's better than all of us! Him and Clarence are ALWAYS treating us like we're below them! Sometimes I just wanna live a normal ass life! I don't always wanna be doing drops every single day, being involved with murders, this Shit is crazy! This Nigga is CRAZY! And I'm sick of dealing with it!"

Christian shouted. Shooter held Christian back before he jumped over Justin to get at me.

"Say it any louder, and people will automatically know we're hiding from something, and involved with some dirty shit. You also can't really complain. You should've known this was what you signed up for when you agreed to roll with us."