|CHAPTER THREE|

*ALEXIS' POV*
The next morning, I woke up to go pick Aniyah up from Jacob's house.

I figured today I would let her stay home from school because today is her last day of school before Christmas break starts. They get three weeks off over here.

When I rang the doorbell, some girl who wasn't Maya or Aniyah opened the door.

"Uh, who are you and where's Jacob?"

"Who are YOU and why are you asking for my man?"

"Girl, I'm here to pick up my daughter. Where is Aniyah?"

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry.. Aniyah is still asleep. Jacob is in the shower. He was going to wake her up once he got out of the shower."

"No need to apologize. I'm just tired of Jacob having so many females around my daughter. He's going to make her so confused."

"So many? I thought I was the only one?"

"Unless he's changed. But when he was with me, it was cheating non stop. And before you, I've seen so many different females. My name is Alexis, by the way."

"Daisy is my name. I really hope that he DID change. Im so in love with this man."

"For your sake and my daughter's, I hope he did too."

"Alexis? What are you doing here? It's only seven thirty. I was going to wake Aniyah up and bring her to school."

Jacob came out to the front door, a towel wrapped around him covering his naked body.

"I decided I'm going to let her stay home today. It's the last day before Christmas break, and it's a half day. I was going to take her out to breakfast, and then go take her to the Rockefeller Center to see the tree afterwards."

"Oh. Aight, bet. I'll go wake her up right now."

Jacob then walked off and into his room, leaving me and Daisy alone again.

"Is he really THAT bad, though?"

Daisy questioned me in a whisper. I chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Yeahhh, kinda. Maya and I are basically the ones raising Aniyah. He can't even take on simple fatherly tasks without needed the help of one of us. He's basically a child stuck in a grown man's body. He never really grew up."

"Hi, mommy! I missed you!"

Aniyah jumped into my arms with her coat and boots on, along with her backpack on her. I smiled my brightest, kissing Aniyah on her forehead.