|CHAPTER TWO|

*DAVE'S POV*
"Yo, my girl just started this new job at this stripe club joint. Ion think I'm too fond of this shit."

Clarence, one of my best friends, ranted to me as we sat on my living room couch. I shrugged and looked at him.

"Money is money, B. Look at us; we have our own hustle. I guess Queen has her own hustle, too. Everybody has their own hustle."

"How would you feel if Millie was stripping?"

"Nigga, Millie is my baby mama. I don't care what she does. As long as Kairi and Kobi are straight, that's all that matters to a Nigga."

Millie and I have a very toxic relationship, which is why we can't ever stay in one. We constantly go back and forth, so this time around we decided to just co parent for the girls.

Even though I know she's still in love with a nigga. But how can you not? Have you seen me?

"Yo! What are yah niggas up to in here?"

My first best friend of all, Shooter, came walking into my living room.

Clarence looked up at Shooter.

"We counting our cash, nigga. We just made one of the biggest drops last night."

"And you ain't include me in it?!"

"Nigga, you wasn't answering the phone!"

"Whatever."

"Quick question though, bro."

"What is it?"

Shooter sat down on the other side of me, causing me to become in the middle of him and Clarence.

"If ya girl got a job as a stripper at a strip club, how would you feel?"

Clarence questioned Shooter. Shooter was caught by surprised, so he started laughing in confusion.

"Huh? I don't even have a girl right now, B."

"IF you had one, man!"

"I would feel 50/50 on that shit. I wouldn't want a whole bunch of random Niggas from the hood just touching on my girl, you feel me?"

"See! I ain't the only one!"

"BUT, a hustle is also a hustle. EVERYONE has their own hustle."

"See! I told YOU, my nigga!"

I exclaimed after Shooter finished his sentence. Clarence sucked his teeth and put down the stack of cash he was counting. Shooter looked at him once more.

"Why? Queen is a stripper now?"

"Yeah, bro. Some club called Sapphire New York. I was all for the hustle until my girl became a stripper."

"You can't say nothing. We in a hustle too. Ours is for life."

After Shooter said that, there was a huge bang at my front door. We waited a few seconds, and there the bang was again.