Chapter 11: Two boys, one girl

(Kaminari POV)

I started to gradually come to my senses after hearing some noises from the kitchen. As I opened my eyes, I could see the morning sun peeping from the curtains. 

I got up to a seating position and then noticed a few of the boys had already gotten up and had folded their futon while others such as Kirishima was still sound asleep near me. 

"Good morning sleepy lightning bolt" 

I turn my head to of course see Jirou, walking down from the stairs entering the living room. 

No one else calls me that nickname so I wasn't surprised. 

What great timing. of course, she sees me when I just woken up and I look like a mess. 

"Oh yeah good morning" I replied with my raspy morning voice, feeling embarrassed straight after. 

"Just wanted to let you know I'm still impressed to what you did yesterday, you are amazing" 

I blush slightly from her compliment. 

"Uh yeah thanks, he deserved it anyways" 

Just as I was about to ask her a follow up question about whether she was free to hang today somebody else came into the picture. 

My frenemy, Sero. 

Sero unlike me, was already dressed and looked good. 

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but Jirou, you free to hang today?" 

I look at him with a frustrated look while he slightly jeered at me. I see how it is, already starting the rivalry the next day at 10 am. IT IS ON. 

(Jirou POV)

Just as I was about to tell Sero that I was indeed free today, Kaminari jumped in. 

"Oh, funny thing, I was about to ask the same thing, should all 3 of us hang?" 

For some reason Sero and Kaminari had some tension between them, and I couldn't figure out why. Either way I'm happy to hang out with both of them so I agreed to the suggestion. 

"Yes, let's do that sounds cool"  

" Cool let me just get ready and we can go" 

Kaminari folded his futon while walking up the stairs to go to his room. 

" I swear I will be done in a jiffy" I could hear him say and he ascended up the stairs. 

" That's a lie, he takes ages" Sero said after Kaminari's footsteps were out of ear shot. 

I laughed at the comment because it was true, but I didn't mind that he took a long time, I would wait for him no matter what. 

(Normal POV)

A few minutes had passed and Kaminari was ready to go. 

"The man is finally here" Sero said as Kaminari appeared from the doorway. 

"Perfect, let's go then" Jirou said as she got up from the sofa. 

The three said their goodbyes to their classmates as they left the dorm.  

"So... any plans? " Kaminari asked and Jirou replied in an instant. 

"We should go to the arcade!!" 

"Oh, that would be cool" Sero aggregable responded. 

"okay then lets go!!" 

(Kaminari POV)

We finally arrived to the arcade. You could sense the bubbling sensation even from outside. So far, so good. Sero hasn't pulled anything yet but I don't except he won't at all in the time we will be spending together today.

"omg I've been wating to come here for ages, thanks for coming with me guys" Jirou happily thanked us even though we should be the one thanking her for bringing us here. 

"hahah of course anything for you" Sero flirtatiously replied. 

Jirou didn't seem to notice his flirtatious response but me, THE FLIRTING MASTER, sure did. 

Pathetic. 

I brushed it off for now and decided to continue exploring the arcade with Jirou. 

While Sero was occupied playing a game and I finished mine, I turned and observed Jirou staring at a cute pop star teddy in the claw machine.

"Oh wow, this teddy is so you," I said as I approached her.

"Kami, geez you scared me, ahah you always appear out of nowhere, but it is so cute right?! But unfortunately I'm terrible at claw machines."

I knew I had to acquire it for her after hearing Jirou's remark.

"Well, you should be pleased you came with the claw machine pro then," I replied, pulling a 100 yen coin from my wallet.

500 yen later, the claw snagged the teddy's ear and threw it down.

"YOU DID IT." Jirou yelled, and I joined her in her cheering screaming "I DID IT"

As soon as Sero finished his game, he joined us and we both started giggling.

"What's all the commotion about?"

"See what Kami got for me!" Jirou delightedly informed Sero.

I saw a flash of jealousy cross his face at that precise moment. He instantly switched to a phony cheer, but I could see it was a lie.

(Jirou POV) 

Sero and Kami appear to be having a problem. i started to see it ever since we left to come to the arcade. The guys were acting completely normal before their sleepover, thus I know for a certain that something happened during that time but I don't know what. 

 I have noticed they are being competitive as well.

I'm not sure what they are squabbling over...but, I began to think I might have something to do with it.