Chapter 10: Truth or dare

(A/N oh yes before we start just to let you know tw: m!neta 😵‍💫)

(Normal POV) 

Sero and Kaminari's handshake was soon broken off. 

"Soooo, I'm guessing we can just keep going on with the sleepover then?" Tokoyami asked, awkwardly. Being quick to address the question that was on everyone's mind.   

They looked over to the two boys for the answer. 

Kaminari and Sero glanced at each other without saying anything but they both knew the answer.  

They weren't going to ruin the sleepover for their classmates. 

They both nodded.

"OUI GOOD. Well then lets play truth and dare!" Aoyama happily suggested right after the response. 

This time there was no disagreement against it.

Along with that, Mineta who has been bored the whole time suddenly started to look interested. 

"OooH IM STARTING. Todoroki-kun, truth or dare?" Mineta asked while smirking.

 He had something horrible in his mind. 

"I'll start with a truth." Todoroki replied blankly, caring nonetheless.  

"Pfft so boring but whatever. Which girl in our class do you want to see naked?!" 

This question changed Todoroki's blanked expression very quickly. He wasn't entirely surprised as it was Mineta but that didn't mean it was okay.

As Todoroki was about to say something he was interrupted.  

"What the fuck is your problem?" Bakugou replied angrily. 

Mineta rolled his eyes and as if he was funny he replied,

"Oh please I know you just want to see guys naked but people like us who are normal prefer girls."

(Kaminari POV) 

Mineta's words echoed in my mind. I could feel the anger rising in my body. No one could talk to my friends like that especially about their sexuality.

 Before anyone could do anything I walked over to Mineta and picked him up. 

"IF U THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY IT WASN'T. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A DARE THAT IS TO STAY IN THAT CUBOARD FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS!!!!!!"

I angrily screamed in his face, flinging him into the enclosed space and closed it tightly after. 

"You better think about what you did. The question you gave to Todoroki and what you said to Bakugou."

I walked away from the cupboard and came back to my gawking classmates. Then soon all of them clapped for me and we laughed. Bakugou walked over telling me how he didn't need my help but also implying a bit of thanks. 

(Jirou POV)

"IF U THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY IT WASN'T. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A DARE THAT IS TO STAY IN THAT CUBOARD FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS!!!!!!"

My sleep was interrupted by the loud voice that I was able to recognize.

Kaminari's.

Why was he angry?? He rarely is. 

I got up from my bed and decided to head downstairs to find out what was going on. I bumped into some of the other girls while on my way down. It wasn't only me who was awoken by the ruckus. 

We heard clapping and laughter when we finally arrived to the final floor. 

"So, what happened  that was so important that you had to wake me up from my beauty sleep!!?" Mina asked sassily, trying to bring the volume down. 

"Kaminari just stoop up for you girls and Bakugou!" Kirshima replied proudly. 

"Oh no no no,  it wasn't that impressive as kirishima is describing. I just got mad at him that's all haha he deserved it anyways"

He looked up a bit embarrassed and our eyes met. 

In my books, a guy that stands up to someone who is being rude is definitely an impressive move.

"Sounds impressive to me" I smirked. 

He smiled back saying a thanks and I could see he was happy that I said that. 

(Normal POV) 

*****

After everything was dealt with, the girls went back to their rooms to some well needed rest. 

The boys continued with the truth and dare, this time with no more disgusting questions. However the session was ended when Ojiro had to go prank call Aizawa and he scolded them to go to sleep. 

(A/N: Phew what a chapter. Was stuck on this one for a while as I wanted to add some drama in it but couldn't quite figure out how gfcjfdjfdjyrdydyh anyways treat this like a filler before the real rivalry begins!!)