Endgame

THE FINALE IS HERE!

THE FINALE IS HERE!

LAST TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!

Earth prepares to fight the full might of Thanos's army while Goku lost his friend Gamora at the hand of the Mad Titan, vowing to avenge his fallen comrade.

Finally after years of waiting, their chance to escape this universe arrives in the form of Broly and The Grand Priest who've come to bring their friends back home to Universe 7.

How will our heroes win this gigantic battle?

Find out Now!

"Piccolo, I want you to watch over the others in Wakanda while me and Broly head out to Titan to deal with Thanos once and for all." Goku states in his serious manner, Piccolo nods understanding and departs from the rest while Goku and Broly teleport to the dead planet of Titan.

Goku and Broly appear in front of the Guardians and several other heroes from Earth, the likes being Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Hulk. Goku only glances at them but doesn't move or respond to any questions the Guardians throw at him.

"Go back home, this is our fight now." Goku tells Stark and the others who want to retort but Goku's glare turns over to a rock and destroys it to dust by merely glaring at it, sending the clear message.

"Let's all depart back, this is not a place for us to fight in." Strange tells the others as he opens a portal for them to head into Wakanda right away.

"Hey Goku," Goku turns his head back to Star-Lord who is the last one by the portal, a serious glare from the leader of the Guardians. "Make that bastard wish he'd never been born."

Goku nods and everyone else is gone till Thanos appears from a blue portal where he sees Son Goku there glaring at him.

"We meet again Saiyan, for the last time." Thanos tells him not in the mood to deal with Goku in any manner.

"You're gonna pay for all the lives you've slaughtered Thanos, you won't get that last stone!" Goku proclaims to Thanos, the Mad Titan scowling at this as he clenches his gaunlet fist.

"But I won't be the only one to do this." Goku tells him as he lets out a massive shout and explodes vibrantly into Super Saiyan, spiky hair swaying with his golden aura as Soon Goku gives an intense stare down at Thanos.

The sky turns green as a distant roaring can be heard growing swiftly louder as a massive green ball of energy is rocketing towards Thanos revealing to be full powered Super Saiyan Broly as Thanos barely has time to create an energy shield that shatters on contact against Broly's massive fist, sending the Titan flying and is met with a sharp kick into his back by SSJ Goku and flies to the sky.