Strawberries: Miss Pepper Potts!

Current Power level scaling:

1. Son Goku
2. Piccolo
3. Captain Marvel
4. Thor Odinson
5. Nick Fury
6. Hulk
7. Captain America
8. Black Widow
9. Hawkeye
10. Phil Coulson
11. Maria Hill
12. Tony Stark

LAST TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!

Fury: I've had it with these Monkey fighting androids on this Monday to Friday Timeline!

Tony: Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.

Thor: I wanna be stronger, TEACH ME!

Piccolo: Fine, only cause I miss my son!

Goku: Android 18!?

Carol: I'm Captain Marvel

Goku: DC who?

Ancient One: I haven't done anything yet to help

NOW!

Some months later...

Goku instantly appears behind Piccolo as Piccolo turns around to see his friend before him, smiling and waving per usual.

"Hey Piccolo! How's this Earth treating ya?" Goku asks, not having checked up on Piccolo since he left

"Peachy. What do you want Goku?"

"How's about a few extra gis for the long haul and a extra set fit for a woman."

Piccolo raises his brow at this request, wondering who Goku found that they're willing to be one of his own students. Reluctantly, Piccolo magically makes several pairs of gis neatly stacked in Goku's arms.

"Sweet! Thanks Piccolo!"

"So you have your own student now too, seems being a teacher is finally rubbing off on you after all."

Goku sticks his tongue out at him childishly.

"Call it what you want, if I don't get to fight any strong people around here for awhile it'll be just like starving!" Goku whines to Piccolo who rolls his eyes.

"Regardless, good luck with your student whoever she is."

"Likewise with yours. Say you can come with me if you want?"

"I'll pass for now. Maybe it's the Kami in me but I feel I belong around here, who knows what the humans will have to deal with later on."

"Well I'm gonna get something to eat before I head back to space."

"Don't bother. I managed to convince someone named Miss Potts to created pre made food boxes for you, considering you won't be down here much."

"Aw great! I've been dying to have some Earth food again! But humans are trickier to detect if I don't know them...where is this Miss Potts?"

"Hmm, she works for Starks Industries which is basically this universe's Capsule Corp and it's somewhere out west in a place called Los Angeles."

"Oh, is she like Bulma!?"

"No that's Stark, he's the brains around here she's the one handling his business."

"Oh I see, well thanks Piccolo!" With that Goku flies off in the west direction towards the California state, Piccolo shrugs and goes back to mediating.

"Ayo couz, ain't that that dude who saved New York City?" A random onlooker asks his friend as he looks up seeing the orange wearing Saiyan flying over the city of LA.

"Hm, nah."

Goku lands down in front of Stark Industries after looking around for a bit, entering inside to see the clean and bustling environment of the building.

"May I help you sir?" The receptionist asks Goku, Goku stepping up to her looking around curiously.

"Hi! I'm Son Goku, is Miss Potts currently here? I'm here to pick up some food boxes for myself."

The receptionist blinks a few times before calling her superior, answering her questions on the phones and a few minutes past till the business dressed redhead approaches the muscular visitor.

*Seems Tony left out a few details regarding this guy.* She narrows her eyes at the thought of Tony's exaggerating details about Goku before smiling at the Saiyan.

"Hello, you must be Goku!" She greets him, shaking his hand that envelops her own.

"Hiya! You must be Miss Potts!"

"Call me Pepper, seems you're already back so soon."

"Ya-huh, been a few months but honestly I can't live without great Earth food!" Goku laughs as he rubs the back of his head.

"Follow me to the warehouse then, everything is already prepared and your friend Piccolo mentioned you can carry a lot of weight."

"That's right, I'm big and strong as they get!" He smiles, patting his built bicep proudly.

"So what you been up to lately?" Pepper asks.

"Oh I'm traveling around with my new friend Carol, she's a powerful protector of the stars that I'm also training get stronger!"

"She certainly sounds nice..."

"Oh you bet! She's a little scary at times but once you really get to know her she's great to be around!"

Pepper leads him into the warehouse, the two entering into a cooler room where large boxes of Goku's food supply is being kept in.

"Alright!" Goku pumps his fists into the air. "Thanks Pepper! Man, this oughta last me for a few months."

Goku shakes her hand again as he carries out the boxes from the cooler and uses instant transmission to leave Stark Industries and back to the planet Carol stationed the ship at.

"Hey Carol I'm back! We're gonna be eating good for awhile!" Goku exclaims to her, Carol turning around smiling at the energetic Saiyan.

A shorter chapter but there's always more come next time on DRAGON AVENGERS Z!