Power: Goku shows his might!

The Infinity Minerals Locations

Space: "Gone, reduced to atoms."
Time: Sanctum Sanctorum
Power: With the Guardians of the Galaxy
Reality: Knowhere
Soul: Vormir
Mind: With Gamora

LAST TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!

Gamora arrived on Earth to claim the Infinity Minerals from the Avengers whilst Goku and Thor convinced everyone to trust The Ancient One to guard the Time Stone!

With the hunt for the Mineral in full effect, it's a deadly race to collect them all and be the one to come out on top and wield universal power!

Awhile Back

"You're gonna love this." Goku smiles at Carol and Gamora on a barren area of a desert planet, transforming into a Super Saiyan. "This is a Super Saiyan."

The Golden form surprises Gamora but not as much as Carol who just smiles at Goku's transformation, Goku blinks his eyes as he goes up to Super Saiyan 2 now with spikier blond hair and electricity crackling around his golden aura.

"This is Super Saiyan 2, a hundred times multiplier of first Super Saiyan which is 50."

"Least it's not just for show." Gamora comments to Carol who smirks at this.

"And this is to go even further BEYOND!" Goku dramatically exclaims as his energy begins to skyrocket.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(THIS LITERALLY WENT ON FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES, THE LUNGS ON THIS BOY!)

The both are immediately taken aback by this sudden drastic change of power, the planet literally shaking and the wind blowing heavily against them as thunder rumbled throughout the sky. Between Goku's immense screaming and the sound of his aura increasing it was deafening.

Meanwhile across the stars those who can sense energy go frozen at the presence of Goku's energy screaming out throughout the galaxy like a bright beacon, even managing to feel it's waves spreading out throughout the stars.

*Mind you this is mastered ssj3 tied with God Ki so definitely alot more powerful than the regular form)

Goku stops screaming as he appears browless and long spikey golden hair swaying with the wind looking rather intimidating, the two ladies stunned at his new transformation.

They thought Goku was already so powerful prior but this...this was already levels above anything they could even comprehend. Goku powers back down to base form immediately after showing ssj3 as he explains while it's powerful it's still stamina draining so he rarely uses it anymore.

"Now this is where the my power really gets crazy." He chuckles at them with a serious grin on his face, the two ladies aghast at this as Goku calmly begins to be engulfed by a orange red aura that transforms him into Super Saiyan God.

He was slimmer, his appearance more youthful and radiant, and has a vibrant aura around him that dissipates into himself.

"This is called Super Saiyan God, a form given to me via a ritual of several good hearted Saiyans that put me on the level of the Gods in my universe. It's power can't be sensed or detected by mortals except my friend Piccolo."

"It's-It's unreal!" Gamora splurts out, her mind blown at the fact this man literally holds his place amongst the level of Gods and she grins at the idea her own ally was strong enough to overpower Thanos.

Goku let's out a loud yell as he becomes consumed by a bright darker blue aura that reveal his hair spikey like Super Saiyan except in a blue form and his aura fades into his body.

"This here is the mastered form of Super Saiyan Blue, the Super Saiyan form of my God form. Unlike God form it's stronger in power but God is better with speed."  He tells them before he physically prepares himself into a squatting stance and grits his teeth.

"KAIO-KEN TIMES TEN!!!!" Goku screams to the heavens as a massive red aura rockets to the sky turning it crimson purple as a violent aura of red and blue clash together.

Gamora falls to her knees just speechless, feeling like the heavens just offered her the greatest answer against her father after decades of planetary massacres. She felt genuine tears stream down her eyes at the sight of Goku's seemingly endless power displayed.

Carol however felt like she was a sandcastle in front of Mount Everest in terms of sheer raw power, truly she understood how vital her training with Goku was in the face of his strength.

"I have more in the tank but I'll spare you all for a later time to show you." Goku tells them as he powers back down and smiles at the women having a existential reaction to his demonstration.

"What are you?" Carol could only bring herself to ask her mentor.

"I'm Son Goku and I'll be right back." He tells them, placing two fingers in his forehead as he teleports off planet and in front of Thanos sitting on his throne looking perplexed as to how or why this unusual stranger got aboard his warship with no detection.

"Son Goku." Thanks gross lowly at the smaller man staring up at him unphased and fearless.

"You know me?"

"I do, your reputation perceives you."

"Flattered but I'm not here for compliments, I'm here to tell you to stop searching the stones Thanos. I'm offering you mercy here and it's best you take it."

"You dare try to stop my mission?"

"If I have to I will, after all you're a maniac whose killed so many for your sick ideals." Goku clenches his fists, seeing Frieza before him briefly as Thanos comes back into view.

"No man, no God, will get in my way of universal power Son Goku and when I'm done I'll rest to watch the sunrise on a thankful universe."

"Then your fate is sealed." Goku frowns at Thanos, instant transmissioning away from The Mad Titan.