A Trip Down Wakanda Lane

2 0 1 7

Peace across the galaxy has been on the rise since Goku and Piccolo arrived in the universe, changes throughout the hierarchy of natural order.

Gods have taken to doing their job more efficiently since Goku single handly defeated Zeus in front of everyone and his actions throughout the galaxy benefiting others.

Plenty of them didn't like the idea of a mortal doing their jobs better than they should've been let alone being on their own level nonchalantly.

However since his battle against Zeus, other Gods have turn their attention towards the godly Saiyan from the sands of Egypt to the lands of a sealed off land.

Goku and Piccolo appear in front of the barrier of Wakanda, touching the energy barrier cloaking the African utopia from the rest of the planet.

"This is the land of my people past this barrier, the most advanced civilization outta the rest of the world. Tell them I Bast sent you here in peace and to understand our society." The humanoid version of Bast says besides them, Goku smiling at the Wakandan Goddess with a thumbs up.

"This should be easy, we got along just fine with the Namekians and Yardrats after all. How hard could this be?"

Five Minutes Later

"Hard." Piccolo narrows his eyes at Goku as Wakandan soldiers aim their advanced spears and blades while their airships aim their cannons at them.

"Sheesh, these guys are tense." Goku replies moving a spear tip away from his nose.

"I had warmer welcomes from Vegeta."

"Oh man I miss him, hope we still get back home." Goku tells them as the surrounding Wakandans look confused at the two trespassers are just having conversations nonchalantly as if they don't even fear them.

"What's the situation happening over there by the boarder Okoye?"  T'Challa asks over Okoye's wrist beads, the captain of the Dora Milaje looking down at his hologram and back to the oblivious strangers.

"A tall green alien and a spikey haired man are just talking amongst each other here, we have them surrounded but they are unphased by us my King."

*Stand down then Okoye, seems they don't mean any nefarious intent on our land.*

Okoye nods and gestures everyone else to stand down and Goku looks relieved at the hostility leaving them.

"Oh hey, guess they understand we're not here for trouble after all."

"Their leader told them to stand down, we're making progress."

The two Z fighters are lead to the throne of Wakanda where the two are brought into a stylish room where distinctively dressed leaders of Wakanda's tribes are sitting together with King T'Challa sitting on his throne.

"Oh hey! I'm Son Goku and this here is Piccolo! Your Goddess Bast told me something about the Black Panthers being the avatars and defenders of Wakanda!" Goku tells them, the leaders surprised at this stranger's knowledge of Bast and the Black Panther.

"How do you really know of all this?" The Merchant Tribe Leader asks him but Goku looks confused, did they not hear him?

"Your Panther Goddess Bast right? She's dark like you, panther hat, dressed nicely, doesn't ring a bell?"

"Goku, they can't see their Gods." Piccolo reminds him with a poker face, Goku sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as the leaders look around at each other unsure how to feel about this revelation of the strangers meeting their Goddess.

"You are the mysterious heroes we've seen on the international news are you not?" T'Challa asks the two fighters and they nod in response.

"I see. If Bast truly sent you to us then we should be hospitable towards you both as this shows she trusts you within our country."

"Yeah she mentioned you guys are the most advanced place on Earth and that it's even possible you could help us figure out a problem we have no idea how to solve ourselves."

"What exactly might that be?"

"Well we got stuck here by accident in this universe by a machine our genius friend Bulma made, something went wrong with it and it sucked us here years ago. We were wondering if you guys are smart enough to make us a machine to get us back?"

"What you ask for Mister Goku has never been done let alone tested, Wakanda is advanced yet but you asking us to create a machine to break time and space is too far a reach for us at this moment in time." T'Challa answers somberly, Goku looking down in disappointment.

"I'm sorry Son Goku, I truly wish to help you but there's too many complicated factors at play to make the advice right away."

"I understand your highness but I appreciate your support, don't worry I'll find another way out there somehow." Goku looks back up at him with a hopeful smile.

Both Goku and Piccolo stand in the outskirts of Wakanda thinking of what to do next, Goku looks up to the sky and frowns. Piccolo turns over and is confused as to why Goku suddenly feels upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Have a idea but it's not gonna be easy, I could use your help with this one."

"What is it?"

"The Gods here have their own Gods, we just need to talk with them and hopefully they could get us home but after my fight with Zeus I don't think it'll be easy getting through."

"Got a plan?"

"Hit them with everything we got." Goku's frown flips into a confident smirk.

So you might be wondering why Shuri or Tony couldn't make it right away? Well for starters you're asking someone to create a device to an entirely different universe not even connected to yours at all. This isn't like the multiverse where it's like traveling sideways to the universe next door.

They could but they need the right resources and information to help build it which might come around later. Tony can't build a celestial armor without experience with celestials after all.

Yeet.