Part 33 : Teased By Family

As Balaram saw both Subhadra and Arjun advancing towards them, he couldn't stop himself from hugging his sister tight...

Krishna too came forward to welcome his sister and as the brother - sister trio started chatting, they forgot all the others present there...

Seeing them carefree after such a long time, Arjun was relieved too... Subhadra, while talking to her brothers felt an intense strong gaze on her and knowing very well who it can be, she blushed profusely...

Balaram and Krishna saw this... And how can they leave this golden opportunity of pulling her leg?

Krishna : Bhadre doesn't love us anymore

Balaram : Very true... She doesn't concentrate on our talks...

Subhadra : I'm talking to you both Bhratashree... Who told you I'm not talking or don't love you anymore?

Krishna : That we can see how much your eyes are on us and how much you're seeing your prince charming from the corner of your eyes....

Subhadra : Bhratashree...

Balaram : What Bhratashree... The blush itself is a proof...

Subhadra : Bhratashree... Don't tease me please...

With this Subhadra couldn't hold back her blush... And on the other hand Arjun too was having a tough time... He had waited for this day since long and now as the day came, he couldn't believe the reality... It all seemed to him like a pleasant dream...

And as his brothers came to congratulate him, they saw Arjun staring at Subhadra intently... And who misses a chance to tease their brother...

Bheem : Seems like someone is planning to have a grand feast on his own wife...

Nakul : No Bhratashree... Not feast... Seems like Bhrata Arjun is dying to get someone's attention...

Sahadev : And the one isn't even looking at her... So sad...

Bheem : What??? How can someone not look at Arjun? No no... We can't allow her to be Arjun's wife if she doesn't look at our brother...

Arjun : Bhratashree... She's looking at me through the corner of her eyes...

Nakul : Ohho... Bhratashree... Working on the focus of archery?

Arjun : I don't want to talk to you all... You're teasing me...

After all these leg pulling session, finally Arjun got some alone time with Subhadra...

Arjun : So... I guess we have much to talk on...

Subhadra : About what Prince?

Arjun : About the thing you did... Why did you even got down from the chariot and ran away?

Subhadra : I had this fear Arjun... Bhratashree never told me that you're the one who's going to be my groom... And marrying someone else was far away from my decision... So I thought to ran away and come up to you and marry you...

Arjun : Well Duryodhan and Shakuni had this plan to take you away just because of this...

Subhadra : I'm not talking to you...

Arjun : What did I do now?

Subhadra : You could have informed me about you passing the test and the acceptance of Dau right?

Arjun : Dau stopped me from doing so... He wanted to surprise you... He came to know how much wrong he was when he decided Duryodhan to be her prospective groom...

Subhadra : I understood... You go now...

Arjun : This soon? We're meeting each other after this many days... Can't we spend some time together?

Subhadra : Doing what?

Arjun suddenly pulled Subhadra and she landed on his chest... Arjun hugged her tight and cupped her face...

As soon as Arjun leaned forward to kiss her, Subhadra pushed him and ran away...

Subhadra : Catch me if you can Arjun...

With this they started running around, laughing over each other, teasing each other...

The others could literally see their happiness with each other... The glow on their faces showed it all...

Balaram now was much convinced that none can be a better match to Subhadra than Arjun...

And finally they all started talking about the finalising of marriage venues and it's preparation...

The news of marriage of the powerful archer with a beautiful princess spread to whole Aryavart... And all the kings now knew that Arjun was a prince who should be feared... Not just for his valour... But because of his calm nature and also for the strong back force that he had now got due to this marriage....

Shakuni and Duryodhan had already dumped their plan of harming Pandavas... They knew that harming Pandavas now meant a war from the whole Aryavart...

Due to this royal marriage, Arjun got many supporters... He finally had that back force he and his brothers needed...

As the preparations for the marriage began, Kunti and his brothers requested him to spend time with Subhadra...

Bheem : Arjun, you better spend time with her now... Otherwise, she won't give you time after you both get married...

Yudhishtir : Anyways you have to overcome the pre-marriage hype... And getting to know your partner better helps you a lot...

Kunti : Putra... Understand this simple thing... You're now going to take the whole responsibility of a girl for her whole lifetime... You should know how to emotionally support her and help her be the queen of your heart... And that's why spending time with your partner is much necessary...

The same was the case of Subhadra... She too was advised to talk with each other and share everything about their emotional status...

Everyone decided to leave each other to give them time to think and understand the whole situation...

It wasn't just a relationship anymore... It was marriage... And marriage meant responsibilities... Huge responsibilities... Suddenly both felt an urge to talk to each other and share what they were feeling... They never felt that kind of nervousness before...