Part 25 : The Worst Politics

After Kunti's order, she left the place... As soon as she left, a confused Balaram asked Krishna what was happening...

Balaram : Kanha, when did our family talked about Arjun and Subhadra's marriage? Also when did they told about any occasion for the same?

Krishna (smiling naughtily) : They never said anything... Infact our family doesn't know about this...

Balaram : Then why did you say about this? Also I don't accept this relation... I think Duryodhan is a better suitor than Arjun for Subhadra...

Krishna : But Dau... They both love each other...

Balaram : I have already given my word Kanha.. And I don't think it would be better for you if you try to interfere in this matter...

Krishna was shocked... He never knew that even after knowing everything about the Kauravas, his elder brother will support them...

He went to Arjun and took him aside...

Arjun : Madhav, What happened? By the way, your plan was super... I didn't knew my mother could be convinced this easily for this without teasing me...

Krishna : Parth... Dau wants Subhadra to marry Duryodhan...

Arjun : What? Madhav please don't joke regarding this...

Krishna : No Parth... I'm not joking... During your stay here, Dau got an invitation to go to Hastinapur... When he reached there, Duryodhan welcomed him and requested him to be his teacher...

Though Dau didn't accept his proposal, yet Duryodhan was determined to make Balaram accept him as his student... He knew that Dau was a wonderful Mace fighter and could kill an entire army of the enemy with a single Mace fight...

He requested him every day... Infact he didn't leave a stone unturned for convincing Dau...

Atlast he agreed and thus Duryodhan's training started... Duryodhan managed to please Dau within a very short period of time with his determination and skill in the Mace fight... Duryodhan slowly became the favourite student of Dau...

And out of love for his favourite student, Dau proposed the marriage of Duryodhan with Subhadra...

Arjun :Madhav... What will happen now? I can't live without Subhadra...

 What will happen now? I can't live without Subhadra

Krishna : Don't worry Parth... I will convince our parents.. Also they won't ever agree to give their daughter in a family which has treated you all so badly... They even planned the murder of you all... Don't worry Parth.. I will do everything in my power to stop the marriage of Subhadra and Duryodhan...