Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth

Dronacharya, who wanted a competition to prove how his students became potential warriors, went to the kingdom of Hastinapur to gain the permission of Maharaj Dhritarashtra for the same...

As he told Maharaj about his wish, Maharaj Dhritarashtra gave him the permission to organise a competition among the princes - basically Kauravas and Pandavas, the winner (the eldest from each of the team) of which will be declared the crown prince of Hastinapur...

As this was declared to the whole city, the citizens planned to attend the competition and see the most potential prince of Hastinapur... Also to see the crown prince of Hastinapur...

As the days were nearing by, the organisers were busy creating the environment of competition... The place was decorated with places for audiences and also separate places for the royal officials... Royal arrangements were there for the Royal family...

On the day of the competition, the Royal princes of Hastinapur finally came to show up what they learnt from their teacher...

As the Pandavas made their royal entry, a wave of happiness and astonishment gushed through the audience...

And when Duryodhan entered, the crowd loved him too

The fight started between Duryodhan and the Pandavas as Duryodhan wanted to injure the Pandavas and be the crown prince

But as the competition progressed, Duryodhan who was a great warrior, could defeat all the 4 Pandavas but Arjun... He couldn't defeat him... Arjun's arrows arrested him leaving him impotent for further war...

 Arjun's arrows arrested him leaving him impotent for further war