Part 29 : The Winner

Duryodhan was shocked at the revelation that the beggar was none other than his own Gurudev Balaram...

He couldn't help but get angry at his fate... A letter had arrived from Dwarka to announce that both Arjun and Duryodhan would have to prove themselves capable and deserving for Subhadra's hand... But it was mentioned that the test would be of answering few questions related to her which she will ask... He couldn't imagine that Balaram himself would arrive to check it...

Shakuni was shocked too... He never thought that Balaram would come to check on his favourite student like this... Now as Balaram left, Shakuni's mind shone with a great idea again... He ordered few spies of him to go to Khandavprastha and see what does Arjun do upon seeing a beggar...

He wished that Arjun would misbehave with Balaram too and then Shakuni would convince Balaram to go for the questions and hoped Duryodhan to win that contest atleast

In the barren lands of Khandavprastha

The pandavas settled themselves at a place far but at a walking distance from the boundaries of Khandavprastha to settle themselves and their workers properly... Yudhishtir never wanted that his subjects would get harmed for the building of his kingdom... That's why he first wanted Arjun to ensure the settlement of their kingdom and then the workers would start with their work of building the kingdom...

So, it was planned that after 4 days, Arjun would enter the lands of Khandavprastha and then win the kingdom... Till then the workers would arrive and settle in the settlement arranged by them...

After taking rest for few hours, both Arjun and Krishna went to a quiet place to spend some quality time with each other...

As they were just discussing few things, a beggar reached the place... Tired and looking very hungry

Arjun saw the beggar advancing towards them... So he stood up and came towards him... He supported him and took him towards their settlements... As they reached, Arjun made the beggar sit... He then went away to bring the specific things needed for his welcome...