SHE LEFT

Natasha looked at the test she was holding she was pregnant; she couldn't be all black widows were sterilised in the red room and the remember she killed the doctor who was going to sterilise her and then it went from there she killed nurses and doctors. What was she going to do, a child in this line of work, she has a choice kill the child and explain to Clint why she was leaving so late at night for secret appointments or run away to Budapest and leave a note saying why she left and not where she was going? She would have to choose,

Clint and the rest of the avengers were watching Anastasia, Clint scoffed and the very terrible recreation of his fiancées grandmother's life and the fact that they got many crucial details wrong, the fact that the tsarina was kinder than people thought if it wasn't for the tsar perhaps Natasha would be married to a self absorbed slob and the only reason this would be is because the prince was terminally ill and the title of tsar of Russia is to passed to the second youngest child so a lady would be ruling Russia so lost in thought he didn't know tony was calling him until capsical shook him by the shoulders "WHAT?!" he snapped Steve and tony looked taken aback and Bruce went to the lab and Thor was busy on Asgard with Jane foster "where is Natasha?" Asked tony as of nothing happened Clint shrugged "were not attached at the hip tony" said Clint "why do you need her?" "We we're going to watch brave next and think of the lead character as Natasha but Scottish and has curly and is good with a bow and arrow" said tony keeping his mouth shut even though he wanted to say more Steve noticed this and spoke for him "he basically thinks that if Merida were a real person she would be a combination of Natasha and you, but seeing as you to aren't married that would be impossible" said Steve you see Steve thought that it was marriage then honeymoon and then child or children. Little did Steve know Clint and Natasha are engaged it was 2009 they were both 27 and not getting any younger they had been together for nine years, Natasha was still in the red room and shield had strict rules on fraternisation with the enemy let alone the agents, Natasha fed Clint information about the red rooms next pick up of girls and it started to become obvious that shield had an inside man or women and the red room had a traitor or traitors they interrogated every girl and shield interrogated every agent Natasha and Clint were almost caught but managed to keep there mouths shut, Natasha was taken off assassinations and Clint was taken off missions and didn't see each other for a year. When Clint got onto the red rooms radar for killing most of their agents they sent their best assassin Natasha romanoff or Natalia Romanova to kill him and when Natasha got onto shields radar they sent there best agent to kill her Clint Barton instead they decided to have Natasha join shield but they kept there relationship a secret until Phil Coulson (he didn't die btw) caught them in the shield file room with Natasha pinned to a wall and Clint snogging her, he cleared his throat and when the two looked fear flashed across there faces " I will have to report this" he said so deadpan it honestly made Clint and Natasha a bit afraid of him " but seeing as you two are my responsibility I won't just be careful where you are fury has access to all cameras onsite and let's just say he will live up to his name I promise you that" said Coulson leaving, Natasha and Clint sighed relief washed over them until Barbara Morse caught them she was the niece of fury through his sister Mary Morse (née fury) she caught them in the library outside off work but they were still agents, Natasha pulled him into a corner and Barbara noticed this and followed and saw them she reported this to her uncle when she got home because it was Tuesday night and every Tuesday fury always spent the night at his sisters because every Tuesday his wife and daughter would kick him out of the house so that fury's wife Alice could have her mother over you see Marie hated nick fury but loved her daughter and granddaughter and her no one knew why Alice's mother Marie hated him not even Michelle (yes Michelle from spider man, she took her mother's maiden name when at school) knew why, Barbara reported what she had seen and fury called up the CCTV from a day or two ago and saw what happened in the file room and then found out Coulson knew and called the three of them to his office and told Barbara to leave "a little bird told me you two are in a relationship and that same bird told me that you Coulson knew" said fury getting straight to the point. Natasha visibly tensed and Clint froze in his spot and Coulson looked like he wanted to jump from the window "what who told?" Said Natasha (in Russian) "I don't know" said Clint also in Russian " I understand every word you are saying" said fury cutting into the conversation "right you to pack your things, romanoff Russia and Barton Hungary" they both froze Natasha was being sent to her past head on with out her partner and Clint was being sent to Hungary his home where his sister died after there stepfather convinced their mother to kick them onto the street because they weren't his kids and Laura got sick and they didn't have money to go to a doctor but her last words resonated with Clint "I will always be with you always" the last words he spoke to her were "I will love you always" the two had a connection being twins they mirrored each other's emotions sometimes when Clint was up set a school or about school Laura was upset for no reason and Clint never found that connection until he met Natasha, "you can't do that" screamed Natasha lunging at fury Clint grabbed her waist and spoke to her in Hungarian fury doesn't know Hungarian so he didn't know what he said, Clint said "I love you" Natasha stopped at this and whispered the same thing to his ear and left hand in hand leaving an angry fury and a confused Coulson "sir if I may?" Fury nodded "sir agent Barton seems to be the only to calm Natasha down"