A FAMILY THAT WAS HIDDEN

2019

the tower was destroyed all the safe houses gone except one natasha and clints which was in Hungary, the two sighed and looked at each other and sighed "we know a place" said clint, the avengers looked at the two assassins and each other and nodded, "where is it?" asked jane getting into the helicarrier "Hungary, budapest" said clint getting in the pilots seat, natasha wasn't focused very well "natasha" said pepper worriedly, the spider twin were beside their mother. natasha snapped out of her daze "what's up?" she asked getting in the co-pilots seat, pepper just shrugged "hey nat, call fury would you?" said clint and the avengers relised that if anyone else said it like that they would be dead that moment "sure" she said nodding, everyone was expecting clint to be dead or dying on the floor "sir, all safe houses are no longer safe we are heading to Hungary" said natasha into the shield phone she had.

BUDAPEST HUNGARY 

  the avengers could here the laughter of what sounded like two children "are you guys sure this is a safe house?" asked thor natasha and clint nodded "laura, vendégeink vannak" said clint and a women opened the door, to see two very beat up assassins and 6 other people "klint baromfiudvar and natasha romanoff" {clint barton and natasha romanoff} said the women "bejön" {come in} natasha and clint nodded and looked at each guest they had and told them "come in, they don't bite" once everyone was settled then the kids came in "réz, Nikolaevna gyere be kérlek" {copper, Nikolaevna come inside please} the 6 other people were shocked when a ten year old boy and ten year old girl came running through natasha had gone for a shower and clint had gone to the kitchen without even letting the lady know, the girl looked like,

natasha and clint she had natasha's hair and curls but she had her fathers eyes and knew how to use a bow and arrow, "aunt laura, who are these people?" asked the girl gesturing to the six other people in the room, the six people just waved, clint...

natasha and clint she had natasha's hair and curls but she had her fathers eyes and knew how to use a bow and arrow, "aunt laura, who are these people?" asked the girl gesturing to the six other people in the room, the six people just waved, clint began to sneak up behind the girl and grab her shoulder in which she spun it around his back and pinned his arm to his back and grabbed a knife from lord knows where "Nikolaevna" said clint the girl froze and lowered the knife "never do that to a trained assassin, that includes you édesanya" {mother} said the girl spinning around the ten year old hugged her parents, the six other people were gaping "guys this is my sister and her son copper or réz depending on weather you know Hungarian or not" "your Hungarian, but the girl her name sounds russian and who on earth are her parents?" asked morgan stark echoing everyone's thought "were married" said natasha "her name is Nikolaevna baromfiudvar" said clint "a prefect combination" the girl spoke "but you don't look like you have been pregnant" said pepper "courtesy of where i was raised" said natasha going no further "hey you two, it is lila's turn to cook" "who the hell is lila?" asked everyone "me" the girl said "it is my nickname" lila took her mother and father's hands, they spoke russian. 

AT DINNER

they all ate dinner in silence until something upstairs blew up, "out" screamed pepper 

"natalia you naughty girl" that voice made natasha stop dead and go very pale very quickly "you had a child" said madam b inching ever so closer to lila "touch her you die" said natasha coldly "we killed you" said clint "no you killed my twin sister, we were identical in every way except she had a child and got married i did not" "you can't be, you died 12 years ago" "did i now, well it is dreadfully boring, perhaps if i kill you, you will understand how boring it is" said the 2nd madam b natasha managed to the upper hand and kill her meaning the widows attacked natasha she deafened them all, they called the red guardian and the red widow knowing who they were "sister" they said "what?" she whispered, somehow natasha fought her siblings even though she didn't want to.

everyone left the building "what was that about?" asked laura "that was the red room" said clint knowing natasha couldn't answer she was to shaken up "don't bring it up" said clint the other nodded.

clint walked over to her and kissed her temple she was pretty shaken up "everywhere we go or i go we are in danger, i am sorry" she said and pulled herself away from clint and walked into the sun set she never saw her family again but she knew they were safe the black widows hunted her down and killed her.