CHRISTMAS

A/N NOT A CONTINUATION OF MY 5V1 STORY THAT MY READERS KNOW STARTED WITH TONY

natasha and clint have a secret tradition spending Christmas with clint's sister Laura, her husband, their two kids, Lila and Cooper and their own children Anastasia {Ana for short} and Nathaniel  {nate for short} but now that they live with avengers it won't be as easy to get away "hey" called steve with everyone else behind him seeing the two assassins leaving "where are you going?" asked peggy "to Spain" said natasha "why?" asked tony "my sister lives in Spain" clint replied "i visit her every year at least twice without failing most of the time" "basically we go for Christmas and stay for new year" said natasha "how on Earth did fury approve that?" "laura is an ex-shield agent, agent 19 mockingbird, but then she got married and moved to Spain" "why?" "because our grandmother is Spanish"  "well we are going with you" natasha and clint froze if they lied peggy would see through them both and if they spoke to quickly it would look suspicious but they couldn't have their secret they worked so hard to protect for so many years go down the drain "right ready?" they asked without thinking  of course they texted laura to let the kids know to call them "dad and aunt nat" and for her children "aunt nat and uncle clint"

SPAIN: BARTON-LOPEZ FARM

natasha knocked on the door a girl no older than fourteen answered " mamá, papá, feliz navidad" "Feliz Navidad" replied clint in perfect Spanish "come in" she said "aunt laura, dad and aunt nat are here" "Ana did you just say dad and aunt nat are here? " said a boy "sí" said Ana "Ana am i hearing things right, did you say uncle clint and aunt nat are here?" "yes lila" laughed a women a boy following her "clint natasha and your friends" she said  "aunt laura i am bored can i go spar with lila?" "no you broke your shoulder last time Ana" said Lila answering for her mother "she did what?" said natasha "broke her shoulder" said Carlos laura's husband "Carlos" she said "long time no see you two" he said hugging them both. "right lunch anyone?" asked laura "why not" said  natasha, when edith barton and Howard Barton walked through the door "abuela, abuelo" said the children, they hugged "mamá, papá, feliz navidad" said laura "Feliz Navidad" they replied the two walked into the kitchen and saw a red head talking to a dirty blonde "natasha, clint" said edith a Spanish accent rolling off her tongue "edith, howard" said natasha nodding to her future parents in law as they hugged their son "mama, natasha come upstairs" said laura pulling her mother and future sister in-law to her bedroom "what do you think?" "pretty, but not you" said edith "more natasha" it was a red dress with a black widow symbol in black and it wasn't revealing "yea i made it for her wedding" said laura, natasha looked at laura with gratitude "thank you" "no problem, you and my brother are going to this church tonight, my friend is the priest there so he will make sure no one is there, mama and i will sneak you out" said laura handing natasha a note "how though, i can't walk through that door with that dress on" "that is where this comes in" said laura grabbing bag and carefully folding the dress into it "there, now come on" said laura, at ten o'clock laura made sure her parents and Carlos knew the plan, clint, howard and Carols would leave first, the secret wedding wasn't until midnight.

THE WEDDING

clint and natasha stood there dumbstruck Carlos and howard knew of course how couldn't they, natasha and clint signed the marriage certificate which was then given to laura to put in the safe at her house, the marriage between the two would be a secret the four witnesses would take to the grave unless natasha and clint, even if the two gave permission for them to tell people they wouldn't. they left and went home only to be greeted by steve in the living room, because of the dark they wouldn't even have known he was there except he spoke so course they found out "were have 6 been hmm, it is 2 am" "yea your point" said laura "that dress in the bag whats it for?" he asked coldly "jeez we can't even have a wedding celebration in peace either" huffed natasha only to hear the sound of a smashing coffee mug "you got married" said peggy "shoot" "please don't tell anyone" "to late" it was tony "your married" he screamed waking up the children "auntie and uncle clint are married" said lila to Ana "wait really, nate mama and papa are married" said Anastasia "uncle clint and aunt nat are married" said cooper  "mom and dad are married" screeched nate, lucky clints dog and prince natashas cat {lucky and prince get along} came bounding in "wait mom and dad?" asked bruce "Ana and nate are mine and clints children, Ana was born in 2008 when we were in budapest we were about 26 and nate was born five years later in 2013 when we were about 31 April 12 2013 five months after we met actually"  said natasha "you were four months pregnant and yet you were still allowed out onto the field?" asked steve "well yea fury has no idea and coulson knew better then to stop me, besides even if he didn't call me i would've found out one way or another" 

{A/N IDK WHAT MONTH THEY ALL MET BUT THIS IS A FANFIC SO YEA 

YEAH I KNOW XMAS IS STILL LIKE 2 MONTHS AWAY BUT I WANTED TO DO AN XMAS FANFIC}