Chapter 12. Intimate Note Part One

Minae's POV

Already almost 2 months since I've lived with Super Junior and Heechul's and I's relationship isn't getting any better. The guys have noticed, I've noticed, Sora-unnie noticed, and even the SHINee guys have noticed. He hasn't been ordering me around anymore, yelling rude things at me, or tormenting me since the big confession. That's better than him openly expressing his hate, I guess.

The guys have been acting weirder lately. A lot more weird than normal and even the normal is pretty crazy. They've been leaving me alone with Heechul a lot more lately and whenever I ask, they always brush it off or give me a half-hearted answer. I even gave them all the puppy dog eyes with the tears coming in and everything but they covered their mouths in duct tape so they couldn't speak.

* One Week Later *

The boys told me and Heechul to meet them somewhere. All they gave us was a piece of paper that says the address; not even the location name. And the guys weren't even the ones who gave it to us, it was taped to our faces when Heechul and I woke up. I got dressed in a white v-neck shirt, a long gray cardigan, red short shorts, and black combat boots with scrunched up knee-high gray socks.

The both of us were escorted to a car and we just sat in silence for an hour long car ride. It was beyond awkward and uncomfortable but I knew that if either one of us talked, it would set off the other. I played on my phone (I beat my high score on Temple Run 2!!!), read a book, and slept throughout the whole car ride with my cheek pressed up on the cool tinted glass window. I don't know what Heechul did throughout the car ride but I didn't bother to look.

The car stopped abruptly making me stir in my sleep finally waking up. Heechul got out of the car first and I followed soon after. We were parked in a parking lot (no duh) in front of an unknown building. I got out the paper with the address and looked around for some kind of sign or something. There wasn't any but there was a door to the building and since I didn't want to be outside in the heat, I walked to and opened the door with Heechul dragging his feet behind me.

There was a couch set up and people were filming us from when we first walked into the room. Speakers were at all corners of the room and Heechul and I took a seat on the couch. We looked awkwardly at the camera and all of a sudden a loud noise comes blaring through the speakers.

" We are Super Juni-OR!! And this is another one of Super Junior's intimate note!!" we hear familiar voices say. My eyes widen. I'm on Intimate Note with Heechul. Heechul. I stand up to my feet and face the camera knowing that all of the members are looking straight into my stone hard glare.

" You are going to have to do a lot of explaining when we get back to the dorms," I say through gritted teeth. I can hear the gulps in the next room about a few feet away from ours. I raise an eyebrow and march over to that room barging in knowing that the cameras were probably capturing my every move.

I grab the first person closest to me and put them in a head lock. It happened to be Kangin-oppa. I caught him by surprise but I didn't do any damage. I couldn't harm him in any way possible anyways but that didn't mean that I let go of him. I was pried off him by a very amused looking Kyuhyun. I snarl.

" Why the heck am I on Intimate Note with Heechul?!?! It's called Intimate for a reason!!! You guys are a bunch of meanies!!! BABO!!!!!" I rant finally ending it in a pout. I cross my arms and purse my lips. I see Kim Gura-oppa and Moon Hee Jun-oppa on the side of Super Junior looking amused and I blush heavily.

" I am sorry for showing you this horrible side of me oppas," I say to them bowing very lightly.

" It's okay, Minae," Moon Hee Jun-oppa reassures. I nod; my face still a light red/pinkish color. I sigh.

" Can I please go back to the other room and try to not embarrass myself even further?" I ask.

" Hmmmmmm. I don't know.... That was pretty amusing," Hankyang-oppa says laughing. I blush and walk out the room closing the door, and sitting on the couch slightly tipping it.

" Have fun in there?" Heechul asks. I didn't look up but I swear I could hear the smirk in his voice.

" Fun for them. I just embarrassed myself in front of thousands or millions of people. No biggie," I say chuckling lightly.

A few moments of silence passes by until I get hit in the knee with a paper airplane. I look up to see Sungmin-oppa and Henry-oppa smiling down at us.

" Have fun!!! Not too much fun though!!" Henry-oppa says while the both of them run away laughing. I blush heavily while opening up the paper airplane making a loud crimpling sound.

It read, Go outside and build a tent. Further instructions are to be given later...

Huh. So we go outside and build a tent. Didn't seem that hard. I pick myself up from the couch and walk out the door and into the area where the tent is supposed to be. By following the directions on the paper, Heechul and I got there in only 10 minutes by walking.

We reach the unassembled tent and Heechul starts to put it up himself. But after 20 minutes of hearing th words ' where does this piece go?' and ' OWW!! I hit myself!!' I starts to put up the tent by myself. Heechul stands up, dusts himself off, and stands back staring at me work. In only 5 minutes flat, the tent was put up. It was actually pretty big inside like about 4 feet high and 6 feet in diameter.

" How did you put that up so swiftly? When Eunhyuk and I tried, it took us a very long time to at least get the frame set up!" Heechul questions. I shrug.

" Remember when I said that I ran away from my Aunt and Uncle? I had to survive on the streets somehow. I picked up a few handy things," I say climbing inside the tent. Heechul comes in after and we were both fairly close to eachother even though we were both touching opposite ends of the tent.Some of the filming crew comes in front of our tent and puts on speakers so we could hear our 'friends' and MC's. They also give us the next set of intructions. I read aloud:

" You must tell eachother at least two confessions or deep, personal questions and must kiss the other on the forehead after each confession."

You have got to be kidding me... Heechul was staring silently at a corner of the tent. I sigh. I guess I have to go first.

" Heechul? Why do you hate me so much?" I ask quietly looking into my lap. He turns around quickly with his face contorted in disbelief.

" What?! I don't hate you Minae!!" He says like its the truth. I roll my eyes.

" Then why were you so cold and rude when I first came to the dorm?"

" I just, I-I'm not used to meeting new people. I guess that maybe I was mad a little longer than the usual because you did pop out of the blue into our dorm. I'm not used to living with a girl in the dorm so that took a lot of getting used to. I may have disliked you but I never hated you for anything. I may or may not have been trying to get rid of you in the beginning but not now after hearing your past," he explained stuttering and fidgeting a lot on his words.

" So you changed your feelings about me after hearing my sob story? That's the same as giving someone pity," I say back.

" No! Not pity. More like, since you had so much sadness in your life, I want to help fill it with happiness and such. To make up for the years lost to darkness," He says giving me a cute smile. A single tear comes streaming down my right cheek and I wipe it away smiling. He kisses my forehead gently. I hug him whole heartedly and even though he was shocked at first, he wrapped his arms around my small waist. We break apart.

" Hey Minae," I hear Heechul say looking at me straight into my eyes.

" Yes?"

" Do you like anyone in Super Junior and M?" He asks curiously. Oh God no...