Chapter 3. Even more Misunderstandings

Minae's POV

Shinee just walked through the door. Shinee just walked through the door. SHINEE JUST WALKED THROUGH THE FLIPPING DOOR!!!!!!! I was hyperventalating in my mind. Kyuhyun stands in front of me.

" I'm Kyuhyun. Didn't think I introduced myself yet," he says with a glint in his eye. I smile brightly at him and shakes his hand which is stretched out in front of me. I felt something slimy and sticky. I take my hand back. He laughs.

" Nice to meet you too, Kyuhyun oppa," I say rubbing my hand onto his back wiping the spit away.

" Yah!!!" he yelled. All the guys laughed.

" It's your spit!" I yell back. Kyuhyun ran away but I chase him throughout the dorm. All the guys are dying from laughter by now. I tripped over something and the next thing I know my head hurts because I hit it against the side table. I sit on the ground with my hands on my head trying to blink the tears away.

" Yah! Are you okay?!" I look up to see Ryeowook right in front of me and all of the other boys standing behind him. I nod my head. I put my arms up and Ryeowook smiles before helping me up.

" Who cares?" I heard Heechul say to the side.

" How can you say that?! She might've had a concussion!!" Siwon-oppa said. Heechul snarled and got up the couch and stalked to his room. I stumbled my way into the kitchen to grab a cold pack to put on my head.

" Minae! I am so sorry! Mianhe!!" Kyuhyun said. I nodded and put my arms out for a hug. He pulled me in and I reached for the cake on the table. I grabbed it and smashed a piece of cake onto the back of his head.

" YAH!!!" He scream and pulled out of the hug. All of the guys ( super Junior and Shinee ) came in the kitchen to see what was going on. They both were rolling on the ground laughing with tears running down their faces. Sungmin was doing his cute/ unusual laugh. He sounds like a dying a donkey.

" Yah!" I heard Sungmin say and was pouting towards me. Did I say that out loud?

" Yes!" Sungmin said again. Oh. Oops.

" Haha. Mianhe, Sungmin-oppa," I apologized and put my hands together like in prayer. He smiled.

" Yah! What was that for?!" Kyuhyun complained while rubbing cake off his head. I grabb a small piece of frosting from his cheek and put it in my mouth.

" Let's just say it's even, Kyuhyun-oppa," I say with a wink. He smiles. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

" Wanna be pranking partners in crime? We maknaes have to stick together."

I smile," You have yourself a deal, Kyuhyun-oppa." I put my hand in front of me and Kyuhyun shakes it. I heard everybody gulp behind us.

" We are in deep trouble aren't we?" Ryeowook asks.

" Ye," everyone says with a nervous shaking voice. Kyuhyun-oppa and I smirk.

* Two Weeks Later *

Leeteuk's POV

We all have gotten closer to Minae. She's an absolute pleasure to have. But I just don't think she should be living with us. Heechul has been more impatient, mean, and hostile since she's been staying here. And Sora always has an excuse to not talk to all of us about it. Well, not this time...

* 20 Minutes Later *

Location: Some Restraunt