Chapter 2. Misunderstandings

Minae's POV

I was baking a cake for my new dorm mates. Sora already explained the situation to me and I was more than grateful. She told me that I would like my dorm mates. I was just finished with frosting the cake and was about to go back to the living room when I was face to face with Super Junior. I was surprised. And confused. Until I connected the dots. Sora...

In fact, I could hear her laughing in the background until I heard her gulp. I smirk. Then I walk over to Sora. She looks at me weirdly until her face is filled with horror and tries to run away. But it was too late. I tackled her to the ground, straddled her waist and started to tickle her sides. She was laughing/screaming/ and crying at the same time while begging me to stop. I did. I got up slowly and sat on the couch glaring at Sora to explain. She sighed.

" Guys, meet your new dorm mate," she said gesturing to me. Then all of the guys jaws drop and look at me in shock while I did the same except to Sora.

" And you didn't tell me this because unnie?" I say in a deadly serious voice. She gulped and started fiddling with her index fingers.

" I thought that it'd be more of a surprise if you guys didn't know about each other..." she says as quietly as could be. I sigh and help her off the ground.

" As long as you didn't mean any ill-will by it," I say giving her a hug. I led her to the couch.

" Imma take a nap. Still a bit jet lagged so if you mind?" I asked Sora. She nodded and I rest my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes seeing only darkness.

Leeteuk's POV

After this girl fell asleep on her shoulder, all of the guys except Heechul immediately awwed. Even Henry and Zhou mi. I struggled to do the same. But then I remembered I was mad at Sora. I glared at her and she immediately gulped causing mystery girl to snuggle deeper into Sora's shoulder. Now I was almost killing myself to not pinch her cheeks. Which Yesung did very lightly.

" Sora..." I say in a snarl. She looks at me then suddenly jumps up causing mystery girl to fall on the couch. She didn't even react. She was out cold.

" Oh! Look at the time! I gotta go guys! Please take care of Mickey!" she says. This girl's name is Mickey? Okay then...

Sora rushes out the door and in 10 seconds flat I could hear her tires screeching. Then Eunhyuks phone dinged. Eunhyuk read the text out loud.

Enjoy the cake! Mickey, I mean Minae made it from scratch! It's in the kitchen!! :P :) -from Sora.

All of the guys rushed for the kitchen and looked shocked at the cake. It was the most delicious thing I have ever seen. But we all decided to eat whenever Minae decided to wake up.

* A Couple Hours Later *

Minae woke up and she cut the cake into 13 pieces including herself. All of the guys got huge pieces while she just had a small piece. We all ate and it was the most delicious thing ever. The boys were literally moaning in delight and they also had their mouths open when chewing. I didn't mind but I wonder if Minae did. I peeked and she was laughing at their expressions and brought out her phone to take pictures.

After that, we all moved into the living room to get to know Minae better.

" So your full name?" Zhou mi asked.

" Kim Minae but Sora calls me Mickey so you guys can just make up a nickname for yourselves," she says.

" Age?" Henry asks. Of course, always the flirty one...

" 19 years old but I'm turning 20 in June," she says. It's February now. Kyuhyun spits out his water.

" WE HAVE A NEW MAKNAE EVERYONE!!!!" he says pointing to Minae. She just laughs.

" You have a cute laugh," someone says in the doorway. Huh. I guess we left that open.

" Anneyeong!" says Shinee walking into our dorm. Minae's eyes widen.