Chapter 5. Shopping Trips and Very Mean Anti-Fans

Minae's POV

I wake up feeling very cold and wet. Someone dumped ice water on me. I sit up shivering while looking up to a laughing Heechul. This guy has been nothing but a rude and mean jerk. I won't stand for it. I tackled him to the ground just when Henry comes in through the door. He notices me wet and on top of Heechul.

" Heechul! What did you do?!" He screams while lifting me off of Heechul.

" Waking up Sleeping Ugly," Heechul said snickering as he walked away. I shivered and Henry ushered me into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I pull on a tight black short sleeved v-neck and ripped white jeans with combat boots. I walk out into the living room to find everyone eating breakfast. I sit down at my seat, take an apple, and started eating it.

" That's all you're going to eat?" Sungmin asks. Siwon and Zhou mi look at my accusingly.

" Guys, calm down. Girly over here needs to watch her figure," Heechuls says with a smirk. My mouth is in a perfect 'o' as is everyone else's in the room. Leeteuk, Siwon, Zhou mi, and Sungmin looked like they wanted to clobber Heechul. Sungmin grabs my hand.

" Don't worry. You're perfect in my eyes," he says with a cute smile. I blush slightly and look to my lap. Kyuhyun wolf-whistles. Sungmin, who just realised what he said, lets go of my hand and looks in the other direction while turning a deep shade of red.

" Well, none of us have any schedules today except for a fans meet and greet but that's later in the afternoon so let's go!" Leeteuk says.

" Go where?" I ask.

" We're taking you shopping!!" Zhou mi exclaims exclaims excitedly.

" Okay! Heechul! Hurry up!" I yell at Heechul who's still eating. He stops and looks at me glaringly.

" It's Heechu-oppa to you," he says in a snarl wiping off his mouth.

" No, I'm pretty sure it's not. Oppa means repecting you and befriending an older person. I don't respect you," I say bluntly. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Ryeowook snort behind me so I send quick wink to them.

" And why not?"

I turn back around raising an eyebrow," You have been nothing but rude to me during my stay. I'm not expecting to be best friends but at least a simple hello would be nice. In London, if you want respect you have to show some respect also. You haven't done that yet. Heck. You haven't even said my name yet. You want me to call you Oppa? Well, drop the diva act and man up for once," I say straight to his face.

He looks surprised and taken back. Like he hasn't been talked back to in a long time. That's gonna change as long as he's still being a jerk to me when I'm living here. The others stare at me and Heechul in amusement. Siwon and Zhou mi look proud. They both grab my hands and lead me out the door. There were two cars. I got in the passenger seat with Kangin driving, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun in the middle seat. Siwon and Zhou mi in the very back. Leeteuk was driving in the other car with Heechul in the passenger and the others in the back.

The car ride was so much fun! We were all joking around and dancing crazily to the radio. We all stopped at the Myeondong mall. It was so big!! Zhou mi dragged me to this one store and shoved me in the dressing rooms. Luckily the store was mostly empty because otherwise we would've been chased by fans already. Someone threw me outfits one at a time so I wasn't buried.

One outfit was a purple floral dress with a sweatheart neckline. The neckline was covered in cream colored lace. I also wore orange wrapped like heels. My hair was in aun so I took it out and BAM! Instant curls. I walk out to see all of the Super Junior and Super Junior M guys pre-occupied with something. I cleared my throat. They all looked up and their jaws drop to the floor. Kyuhyun spit out his water he was drinking at Eunhyuk but he was too mesmerized to even notice.