Chapter 15

Cassidy pov:

"Dear... me and your mom will attend a ceremony along with the other ruler of the differents empire and kingdom. We would like you to come with us. Is that alright?" dad ask me. I'm eating dinner with them.

"Sure, but when?"

"Tomorrow evening" Napapansin ko lang ah.... may mga event na nagaganap minsan tas palaging gabi yung start. D ba pwedeng pang sunset?

"oh... kaninong ceremony dad?"

"You remember lady crystal? it's her wedding ceremony" mom said. Bigla namang lumaki ang magandang mata ko. Shutamerlss ikakasal siya?! the freak? bakit d niya sinabi sakin?! lagot talaga yung bakla na yun. Kakalbuhin ko talaga siya! grrr

Kinabukasan ng afternoon ay nag prepare na ako. wedding ceremony right? i wore a simple pink dress. Bawal black. hindi tayo a-attend ng death ni crystal. not yet.

Ang byahe kasi is 2 hours, and it's 3 in the afternoon. Bumaba na ako at naunang pumasok sa carriage. When my parents arrived, nag simula nang gumalaw ang carriage. they're talking about something while I'm looking at the window.

————————–––

"huy shuta ka bakit d moko sinabihan na kinasal kana pala?!" pabulong kong sabi kay crystal sabat kurot sa bewang. naka gown eh.

"aray naman! ang sakit ha, wala bang congratulation diyan?"

"Sino bang pinakasalan mo?"

"Ah.. hehe, isa siyang knight namin. yung escort ko noon. remember the part na nakabalik na daw ako? yung nag escort sakin! siya yun! ang gwapo behhh tas mukhang yummy!" saad niya at tumili.

I look around and saw nathalie along with theo and his friends. they're laughing while making jokes. Ang ingay nila to the point that I can hear them.

"Ito naman, bakit palaging seryoso si lucas?"

"HAHAHA.... bakit?"

"Abay tanungin mo siya"

"HAHAHHAHA gago"

"Ito... Bakit andito tayo?"

"Uh... kasi ininvite tayo?"

"Wrong! andito tayo dahil sa pagkain!"

"HAHAHAHA... ano raw?"

"Ito... Bakit lumalayo si theo minsan kay nathalie?"

"bakit?"

"Because he's horn-"

I stopped listening to their conversation. It disgust me. The ceremony start and I'm sitting besides my parents.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemens. Today we will witness the wonderful wedding of Lady crystal and her soon-to-be husband. her knight in shining armor, Edrick."

*Bogshhh!

"T-the bandits are attacking us!" Because of that. everyone panicked. Mom and dad dragged me. They put me inside the bathroom.

"There's so many bandits attacking! we need to help them!" mom said.

"I wanna help too mom!" i volunteered. I had a bad feelings about this.

"No sweetie, stay here until it gets over, understand?"

"but dad-"

"Your dad is right sweetie, you're gonna be the next ruler of our empire. we can't risk you" mom said while creasing my cheek. they kiss my forehead before leaving me here alone.

I- i can't risk losing them. I closed my fist before going out. I need to help them.

People also start attacking the bandits. so do i. I saw theo, lucas and eric. they're fighting. Nathalie is the healer of the group. Her power is healing.

I clone myself into 10 and told them to attack the bandits. every clone of mine has a special ability. They can be an archer, a blacksmith, a knight... name it. they can be anything. Ang OP ko na, nagyayabang na naman si ante.

I can't risk my glitching power. not now. I fight them using my skills. Black belter kaya 'to.

"Well well well... isn't this lady Cassidy?" a monkey approached me. I don't have time for this. I attack first. I punch him but he dodge it. sisipain niya sana ako pero nasagi ko iyon. I punch him at sinipa ang kanyang tagilid. He Summon his sword and attack me. But before that. I immediately kick his treasure.

"Ow fvck!" daing niya. I kicked his face before getting my needle at tinurok sa leeg niya. Meet my needle. The thing that i always carry on my hair. It may look normal but it's a poisonous one. The only cure is my blood. It's made by black magic and created by me.

Black magic? I learned that somewhere... let's just say that someone helped me.

I keep attacking every bandits that gets in my way.  I saw my parents also fighting. I was about to approach them when all of the sudden, a sound triggered my ears. They suddenly fell. I ran as fast as I could to catch them. My clone starts disappearing too.

When I reached them i saw a red liquid leaking none stop.

"No no no no no.... mom... dad.... please open your eyes" I start crying.

Third person pov:

The bandits has surrender and vanished. many people was injured and Nathalie keeps healing them along with the other healer. The only thing that they hear is Cassidy crying.

They never saw her like this before. even crystal doesn't want to approach her.

"M-mom... *heuk* dad..." she keep saying that word over and over again.

Healers can't heal a dead person. unless you're Deather... Deather is a powerful healer that can revive a death person. But suddenly, He vanished long time ago.

Some people are looking at Cassidy with a pity gaze. some don't.

"W-why.... Why did you guys leave me? so early...." Her voice crack.

"Y-you said i'm gonna be the next ruler right?"

"Then i-i want you g-guys to be there... watching me in the Throne.. sitting like a real duchess" she added.

"You guys even said that you want to see me wearing my wedding gown! the fate is so cruel ma... i n-need your hug right now" she can't help but to cry more.

"p-please wake up.... dad? you said you wanted to punch ny childhood crush right? he made me cry you know... You said you don't w-want me to cry. you hate it"

People also start crying. They feel bad about cassidy. She may be a brat but they didn't expect that she would be this loving daughter.

"M-ma.. please wake u-up already... please tell me its a joke. dad? please? please wake up. I still need to tell you guys a story, i promise I'll be a good girl now... just please wake up"

"please wake up *sobs* Remember when I disappeared? when i was still a kid? you were worried and mad right? if ever i disappear again.. who will get worried and get mad? I need your worries and dad's serious face again... so i can explain *sobs*"

"I c-cooked your favorite dishes.. *heuk* please wake up"

"I b-baked some pastries that you guys haven't tried yet... please wake up" her tears flowing like a river. none stop.

Aside from Caspian. Cassidy's real comfort... is her parents... and she-

Cannot accept it.