Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV:

Cassidy is inside the carriage. she received a letter from prince theo inviting her to a little tea that only her, him, and his friends. she's wearing a long simple vintage dress and a blood red ribbon behind her hair. what a lovely dress it is. she's a fan of vintage and aesthetics in her past life that's why.

-----

Inalalayan siya ng isang butler pababa sa carriage. Agad namang may pumunta na maid sa kanya at inalalayan papunta sa garden nila. Nang makarating siya ay agad namang napatigil sila sa pag k-kwentuhan. Of course it's about cassidy. They planned all of this.

"Greetings lady Cassidy! seems like you're not wearing some heavy make-up on your face now eh. I also heard that you lost your memory" eric said with a mocking tone while smiling.

"Ahh yes, I burned all my clothes and things yesterday" she said and smirk at him. Nawala naman agad ang ngiti niya sa labi.

"Have a sit lady Cassidy" saad ni prince theo, kaya agad naman siyang  umupo.

"Soo.. why am I here again?" she asked.

"You wrote that you don't like me anym-"

"Yes. yes I do. And IN THE LETTER, there's a message that I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE anymore" she said with a mocking tone.

'I guess she really don't like me anymore. but how dare her! she said that infront of me?!  me? ugly?!  is that the effect of her  losing a memory?' he asked on his mind.

Nagpipigil naman ng tawa si eric dahil sa sinabi ng dalaga kay prince theo. Habang si lucas naman ay pinagmamasdan ang mukha ni Cassidy.

"Ahem. Baka bigla akong matunaw niyan lucas." pag aagaw pansin ni Cassidy. Naramdaman niya kasi na may nakatingin sa kaniya maliban kay theo.

"So... kung wala na kayong sasabihin.. pwede nabang maka alis na ako?" taas kilay na tanong ni Cassidy.

"About the marriage proposal that you wanted to cancel.. and the thing that you know about me and Nathalie... where did you know that?" curious na tanong ni theo. Naghihintay naman ang dalawa niyang kaibigan kung ano ang isasagot niya. Lucas is good at telling people's expression. kaya ganon na lamang siya maka tingin kay Cassidy.

"Hmm.. yes, I want to cancel our arrangement. Well- the letter wasn't lying. You're quite handsome.. but you're not just my type dear" she explain. "And about you and Nathalie? you were about to confess to her right? I saw everything in your eyes when you're with her. So... instead of forcing you to love me, and bullying her because your Attention is on her.. why not just support you.. right? besides.. I want peace" she continue explaining while smiling. A genuine one.

Napatulala naman sila dahil sa sinabi ng dalaga. Hindi kasi nila inaasahan yun. peace, the word that they did not expect the most. Bumulong naman si lucas kay theo na nag sasabi ito ng totoo.

"If you excuse me. I have to go, my pet rabbit is waiting for me". she immediately stood up and walked away.

———

(a/n: pls don't expect too much, I'm still trying \ôvô/ )