Chapter 1

Cassandra/Cassidy Pov:

I still can't believe it!! I've been reincarnated as the villain of this freaking story!! I was just reading my favorite novel while walking, and suddenly I got hit by a car! what are the chances! *sigh

In my pastlife, Cassandra Einar is my name. well- it sounds almost like Cassidy, even my surname! well- I'm was an artist before I die. I was walking on a road at 5:56 in the morning- early right? it's because I want to read my favorite novel- which is the "beauty within". Not until some random dude hit me!

I hate this! i still can't believe that I've been reincarnated! like- what the hey dude! why the villainess of this story! I mean- i don't really hate her. I even adore the villainess! the author describes the main character- which is nathalie as a simple girl.

As far as I could remember... Natalie's parents died when she was 15, so basically she's 17- same age as me ofcourse. Natalie is not hard to love, after all the male lead- prince theo fell in love with her when he saw her at the lake.

Cassidy's memories keep flashing in my mind. I'm currently here at Cassidy's- my room laying in the bed. I look at my reflection for the nnth time.

Cassidy is really beautiful though... I aslo saw the main character earlier. my comment? she's fineee.... but Cassidy's beauty is like a goddess! she only wear heavy make-up to make the crown prince notice her.

As far as I could remember.. I was bullying nathalie earlier. Not until theo came and pushes me to the "memory lake". I can hear everyone shouting that I can't swim. but before I close my eyes.. I saw theo swimming down for me.

The doctor said that my memory is 50-50. 50% that I can lose my memory, and 50% that I still can remember all. But basically.. they believed that my memory got lost. The duchess- my mother even fainted when she heard the news. and with that, I was the hot topic in the entire empire!

So here I am. Trying to avoid death. Mother also told me that I'm engaged with prince theo, which I knew- she even want me to meet him! but I declined. Oh well.. to bad I don't like theo. Yes, his handsomeness is irresistible, but he's just not my type.

I called my maid assistant- which is Marie, i told her to get me some paper and pen. while she's still out, I immediately took off my makeup, which is hard to take it off- after that, I once again look at my reflection and saw a goddess. Oh my! why do you have to be this gorgeous Cassidy?!

Later on, the maid knock on the door and immediately fainted when she saw me. did she a ghost? well- i consider myself as Cassidy now. I even panic when the maid faint! so everyone was like asking me if something's wrong.

I pointed at Marie who was still on the floor. they were shocked at first when they saw me. it's because Cassidy always wear make up. oh, and the guard took Marie to the clinic. good news! I got the pen and paper that i asked.

As far as I could remember... nakakapagsalita pala sila ng tagalog, the author did that of course. I start writing a letter and told my maid to deliver it to the crown prince. wanna know what i wrote on that letter?

it's a secret, for now.

That's all, i mean- everything that i wrote in there is true. hays... kapagod mag English, buti nalang hindi dumugo yung ilong ko. I open my walk in closet to see some comfortable clothes.. but the fuck- there's so many revealing clothes in here! how can Cassidy wear like this? I guess I need to shop clothes tomorrow.

I aslo need to clear all the BAD RUMORS about me! I can't die like this easily! I really need to avoid death. I wrote a list to avoid death and troubles, and of course I wrote the things that I wanted to do that I can't do in my past life.

1. Cancel the engagement between me and the crown prince.

2. clear my reputation.

3. Avoid trouble

4. Do whatever I want because I'm in Cassidy's body

andddd probably other stuffs too. I rang the bell two times and after that all my maids are here. well.. my maids are not really that many, only 20 of them.

"Kindly burn all my clothes" I told them. maybe I'll just have to shop now.

"b-but lady c-cassidy.. w-we can't b-burn your c-clothes.. y-yan po kasi ang utos niyo samin noon." the short girl said.

"that was before. now burn all of them, I don't want them anymore. I also want to buy new clothes and stuffs. also, get rid of all my make-up stuffs, now go."

-----

"mom, I want to buy new clothes, can I?" I ask, I'm here downstair asking permission to mom. and of course, wearing a dress that that's not revealing. mom look at me from head to toes and nodded.

"of course sweetie! anything for our princess. I noticed also that you're not wearing your make-up, you look so beautiful sweetie. mana ka talaga sakin." she said with an aweee, oh mother, I'm more gorgeous than the main character.

----

I'm at the mall right now, mother also said to bring a bodyguard with me. so I bring 6 bodyguard, I look like a mafia in here. everyone is looking at me and ofcourse! they're also gossiping about how beautiful I am and how I lost my memories, etc. etc.

After i bought all my needs. I went home and the maids already prepared my stuffs that I bought. at first they were shock because i bought some new pajamas, shirt and a simple yet elegant dress. now I need to sleep because I'm sleepy. urghh what a fucking day it is. and tomorrow, prince theo will invite me for a tea because of the rumor that he heard.