Chapter 13

Cassidy's pov:

Cassandra...'

Napatingin naman ako sa paligid ko. It's all black. Wala kang makikita kundi itim.

'Cassandra' someone said in my mind. I tried to focus if someone is here. But its no use. No one is here except me.

'Cassandra'

"who are you? why are you calling my name?" tried to be brave but I cant. I tried not to stutter.

'Cassandra.... Cassandra' It keep chanting my name. Napapikit nalang ako. Dinadama ang nasa paligid ko.

"Cassandra" This time, napamulata ko. That voice... It's so familiar..

"Cassandra Einar" This time, The voice is echoing everywhere. Napabuntog hininga ako. I face my front, not blinking. Until I saw a figure. I can't properly see it because its covered with light. its glowing... but still not enough to make everything visible.

The light stops glowing, and I saw...... pamela?... huh?

"It's finally nice meeting you Cassidy" she said smiling.

"Cassidy who? diba ikaw yun kanina? ang nag ch-chant ng name ko? Cassandra Einar"

"Hm... yes i did, now let me tell you a simple truth. You must listen carefully. i don't want to repeat my word. Plus, we only had a small time" I nodded slowly. Okay, intindihin natin.

"You know me as pamela, your bestfriend- Chris died because of me. right? All of this... I did it on purpose. But i had my reason ok? I wrote a novel called 'beauty within', Where- I am also Cassidy"

Naguguluhan ko siyang tinignan. Ha? ano raw?

"You might be confused right now, Let me explain. I'm the author of that story, One day. I died because of an incident, I thought I'll go to heaven or hell... maybe. But the fate didn't agree, I reincarnated as Cassidy- The villain of the story that I wrote. I tried to change her fate but it's no use. I've been reincarnated to her body multiple times. But still, I still died. I've been summon to the earth again, Whoever get killed by me will be reincarnated as Cassidy. Trying to change her fate, But luck wasn't on my side, If been doing that for almost 5 years. Until I saw you. I'm the one who killed you, it was my plan along with Chris, I killed you both. This is the last thing that I can kill someone and transfer their soul into Cassidy's body." She added.

"Ok? How about you said na ikaw si Cassidy?" I ask. She only smiled at me before answering.

"That... I was Cassidy all along. Kahit paulit-ulit akong na reincarnated sa katawan niya. Mahal ko parin si theo. That makes me the real Cassidy. Ako at siya ay iisa, pero nung dumating ka... hindi na. You already changed her fate cass.... you already did. So now... The Cassandra Einar died. And this girl named Cassidy Eran is now you. The real you, You did changed her fate. I knew i can count on you" She slightly smiled.

"B-but, how about Chris being crystal? will he- she also died just like in the novel?" kinakabahan kong tanong. I can't risk losing a bestfriend in a second time.

"Hm... She may change the fate of crystal... But yes. She'll die" Walang emosiyon nyang sabi. Bumalik naman agad ang ngiti niya.

"Any question?" i breath deeply before answering her

"if this is my body now.. then what's my power?"

"Oh that? Yes, when you wake up. The body of me will be yours, truly yours. And when you wake up, Everything will be real, This is your real world. Your power? Just like you read. Cloning and glitching. You bieng a black belter, and a retired assassin, You've been gifted" She said smiling. She seems proud.

"Times up dear, This is the last thing that we will see each other. Keep it up! always remember what i said!" pahabol na saad niya habang kumakaway. Unti-unti namang lumiwanag ang lahat.

----

Napamulat naman ako dahil dun. Is it a dream? it is... Is it real? She said it's real... aishhhh ako nga itong nagtatanong ako din ang sasagot tss..

Babangon na sana ako ng may naramdaman akong mabigat. I look at it and it was Caspians arm. Napatingin nalang ako sa maamong mukha niya. If this is my real body now... and all of this are real.. then be it.

Yinakap ko naman siya pabalik. I showered him with kisses on his handsome face. Napamulat naman siya. I smiled.

"Good news dear" I smiled widely. Napakunot naman ang noo niya.

"Good news? after you pass out magsasabi ka nalang ng good news?" I chuckled.

"Hear me out first" I told him about my dream. From the very start to the end. After that mukhang natigilan siya dahil don.

"R-really?" Hindi makapaniwalang sagot siya. I can only smile widely and nod my head 2 times.

Dahil sa biglang pabigla niya niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"shit shit shit this is real right? tell me I'm not dreaming" he keep saying that over and over again. Hinawakan ko ang magkabilang pisngi niya bago nagsalita.

"This is not a dream Caspian, Everything is real now"

"Then marry me"

"what-"

"Marry me, hon. And I'll give you anything you want" he seriously said.

"wha-"

"I know, i know... This is the start of our love story. Many unexpected things will happen. Marry me and you'll experience a good life together with me" Napabuntog hininga nalang ako.

"This is still early Caspian, Marami pang panahon para sa kasal"

"then I'll wait"

"Alri-"

"I'll wait for now, maybe I should just mary you when you turn 18? or maybe Tomorrow sounds good right?"

*face palm

Dang Caspian, what should I do with you?

-----

"Are you really sure you want to go home? you can stay in my emp-"

"For the nth time Caspian, I'm really sure, tsaka baka nag-alala na sina mom and dad" he pout.

"You want to go home talaga?"

"Hmm, I can visit you nalang nga eh" lumiwanag naman ang kaniyang mukha dahil sa sinabi ko. Tsk tsk tsk.

"alright, pasok kana" I kiss him in the cheek bago lumabas sa carriage niya.

When the guard saw me he immediately told everyone that I'm back. I told my parents that i just went somewhere earlier cause I'm bored. They even said that sana sinama ko daw si marie. After dinner ito naman ay todo ang pag alala niya sakin. Kung dapat sana dinalian niya daw na pumunta sakin or sana tinawag ko siya. ganito ganyan.

I assured her that I'm really okay, After I told her to get out first cause I'm gonna take a bath. She was hesitate at first kasi daw baka mag layas ulit ako ng hindi siya kasama.

I look myself at the mirror. I saw a hickey sa gitna ng dibdib ko. It's Caspian fault don't blame me. I wore my night dress at natulog na. Bahala sila.

---

(a/n: Ituloy ang buhay😊😊😊)