𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝚂𝚃.....? (ending 2/3)

Y/n pov:

I dropped the blade as it hit the ground I fell to my knees. What was happening to me...
I was about to kill my own best friend...

I started to sob as F/n crawled over  leaving a trail of blood behind her to hug me.  I hugged her back tightly and cried into her shoulder. Everything meant nothing, in that moment I let go, I felt tired I just wanted to go Home.

"Y/n?"

Three years later...

I woke up to F/n coloring on my face.

Fuckin child-
I tried to grab F/n but she sprinted away from the couch. 
I groaned and got up to chase them.

I ran into the kitchen and tackled F/n

After that had all happened Dream took us to the omega timeline. Where survivers came for safety

I had learned are Au was destroyed and honestly I wasn't to upset about it. Sure I missed my home. But maybe it was better this way.

Me and f/n got a job when we turned 15. Before that we stayed with a Toriel and she gladly took care of us for as long as we needed.

I was happy. We met Core frisk and they were more then kind. They were busy but that was okay we always found time to go to a Cafe in town. I met some other sanses too.

Epic is a personal favorite-

"Haha okay okay you can stop now!"

F/n giggled as I stopped play fighting with them.
What I did back then can't be reversed.

But I'm happy here. We make it work and we would never leave each other again.

It did occur to me, every once in a while.

Had I made the right choice?