surprise!~

F/n pov:

Fell almost burst out laughing after taking in the fact that I wanted to help.

"Listen, I don't mean it in the fighting way. I have..information that may be helpful to you?"

Dream tilted his head at my words, questioning them.

"If you want to listen, that is."

Dream nodded aggressively.

"Alright, but let's not talk here. Hm, we could go to Y/n's house? I have a key to their house. So they trust me enough to bring 4 skeletons in there."

I guided the four to Y/n's house. It was a decent distance away from their school.

Maybe I could start explaining now?

I went on to telling them about how in our world or "AU" is one where monsters don't exist.
Then they asked how I knew who they were.

Ok how am I meant to explain that Undertale was a video game in this world..?

"In this world... Undertale is just a game? And yours truly happens to know quite a bit about all the Aus."

They stopped in their tracks. They seemed to be thinking about what I had just had.

Dream stared at the ground .
Was he questioning life Orr?

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, warm blood dripping down my face. I looked at the blood on my hand. I was bleeding. Who..?

I saw The others get into a fighting stance. Classic appearing in front of me.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍, 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎. 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎."

I nodded and ran, and ran, and ran.

I finally made it to Y/n's house. I fiddled with the key, unlocking the door. Pushing open the door I ran inside, slamming it behind me. As I locked the door.

The blood on my face was now sticky and almost dry. I grabbed a rag and turned on the sink.
I layed the cold rag on my face, wiping away the blood. Oww....

There was a bang on the door,

"Who the hell...?"

What if was killer of horror, maybe even dust?
But what if it was Dream..or Ink?

Regardless I had to take the chance. I unlocked the door as classic, and the others ran in. Non of them were wounded.
Thank God,

I sat them down asking what had happened apparently they were attacked by Killer. Maybe it was to stop them from investigating the school? But why would they attack me?

Unlike Y/n, I have never done genocide. Not once. I only play for good endings, so it's not like I would be much EXP to him.

Wait..did he hear me talking to Dream. About the world they were in.
I shook my head, urgh, stop thinking about it. You're all here. And alive, not hurt. I touched the cut on my face.
For the most part, unharmed.

"Human, are you alright..?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's only a scratch."

Dream placed his gloved hand on my cut, and started to heal it.
I softly took his hand off.

"Its fine Dream, don't waste your energy on this. Besides you just had a fight didn't you?"

He had a sad but accepting expression. He nodded and sat down on the couch.

I handed Ink the book of AUs, which Y/n owned. He looked at it with curiosity flashing in his multicolored eye sockets. I sat next to him, explaining how Y/n always loved the AUs agend figuring out how they worked. I was not as familiar with them all as they were. But I knew stuff to a extent.

They looked at me. Before turning away.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to come along. With this information, it's no wonder your friend was kidnapped."

I think he suspected I was going to be mad. But I looked down at my shoes, nodding.
"I know I can't go with you, it would be dangerous to take a powerless human with you. Especially one who knows what you all are capable of."

Classic put his hand on back.

"𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙 𝚔𝚒𝚍, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢."

I smiled at the words. "Thanks Sans"

For the fort time since Y/n went missing I felt HOPE
That everything was going to be okay. Me and Y/n would later laugh about this over a cup of ice tea.

Right...?